Print Page | Close Window

BMW Pheenatics

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: 360 Waves
Forum Name: Cars
Forum Description: Talk about your past, present, and dream cars here!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59891
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 5:50am

Topic: BMW Pheenatics
Posted By: JadeVetti
Subject: BMW Pheenatics
Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:59pm
 I've found the perfect place to post pics of my two favorite cars that are up and coming.

I am a BMW fanatic.  While I have driven or owned other cars in the past, there was always something about BMW that drew me in.  As far back as I can remember, I was always into cars. When I was younger, my father owned a dealership, and his car of choice was BMW as well.  He vowed to get me an M3 for my 18th birthday back then.  I was so psyched.

Looking back over the years, many models have come and go, but with this Bavarian manufacturer, I have truly come to know the ins and outs of the ones that peeked my interest.

This is one of them. It is the one seen in my avi, and below.  This is the 2009 BMW X6, that debuts April 19, 2008.  It will come in two engine variants-a 6 cylinder, dubbed the xDrive35i (also comes in diesel), and the 8 cylinder XDrive50i, which comes out this summer.

X5 vs. X6 comparison pic

This is the BMW Concept CS, that will become the new 8 series flagship model to bridge the gap b/w BMW and Rolls Royce.  It is due for the 2011/2012 season. The pic is of the concept.

-------------
I Am Jade Vetti.

Replies:
Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:51pm
I'm not a fan of the crossover type vehicles, like the X6.  Too soccer mom for me.

Also, the concept CS looks like a copy cat version of the Merceedes CLS. 

Print Page | Close Window