Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60100
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 3:16pm

Topic: Foundation
Posted By: NClady
Subject: Foundation
Date Posted: March 29 2008 at 9:57am

What brand of foundation are you ladies using on you LF to cover the shine, use on the Steri Strip and etc?

Replies:
Posted By: madisonb
Date Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:59am

i know alot of people use mac some use bare minerals (I have used the mineral makeup it does a really good job)  what I use now is a eyebrow kit it has two colors tghat I can blend together to go darker or lighter and the powders are supposed to mimic the ahirs of your eyebrow so they look realistic.  it does a very good job in the part area as well.  some people just use their finger to press against the tape also 

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 29 2008 at 12:24pm
i use bare minerals and i have a color that's slightly light and one that's slightly darker i blend them and use them that way..

Posted By: newtolacewigs
Date Posted: March 29 2008 at 2:19pm
I use my bare minerals. I use the mineral veil color on my lf. Mineral veil is really light and works good for me. If you are medium to dark skin tone you can blend two colors together as Sexi stated above.

Posted By: amazon1147
Date Posted: March 29 2008 at 11:20pm
I use the SH spray. I dont wear foundation.

Posted By: intl_babygirl
Date Posted: March 30 2008 at 5:15pm
i use la girl foundation & concealer on my hair sometimes ... i cant afford to put my good makeup on my hair

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 30 2008 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by amazon1147 amazon1147 wrote:

I use the SH spray. I dont wear foundation.

that's something i need to do, but i use the nude color in the sally hansen spray.. but i'm sporting the steri strip right now and its working.. Wink

Print Page | Close Window