Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60187
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 7:21pm

Topic: Azureehair.com?
Posted By: missmodesty
Subject: Azureehair.com?
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:23am
have you ever heard of this vendor before?

i looked at their wigs and they are just fabulous.
i love this one but never heard of them before
http://www.azureehair.com/tayler.html -
http://www.azureehair.com/tayler.html

Replies:
Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:49am
Never heard of them but this is cute!!!! Can't wait for my water wave to arrive!!!

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:17am
Hhhmmm, I don't know Stern%20Smile  Is it me or does it look like she put some type of product in the hair? It looks a little heavy and weighed down with something. That makes me wonder if the hair is extremely over processed and if she trying to hide that fact.  Also did you see that she's selling kinky straights for over $1,100.00 LOL She got jokes !! LOL She has them labeled as "authentic African Remy" but one of them is a 1B but you can see a little bit of blond roots in the very front of the unit.

I'm suspicious. I don't trust the hair quality or the vendor's knowledge based on what I see on the site. I would just be really pissed and ready to go South Central on her blue_bandana if she sold me some hair that matted up after the first few washes because it was over processed or something. I do love her color variations though. I'm gonna keep an open mind and if any of you ladies are couragous enough to give her a try please let us know about the quality of the units because I do like the colors.

Posted By: amazon1147
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:49pm
Curlygirl- I peeped that "African Remy" last night.

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:01pm
I need lots of pictures of a unit at different angles (especially the hairline) to sell me on something. One picture is not good enough for me. 

Posted By: girlnextdoor
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 1:23pm
pretty wigs, but those prices....mayn o mayn

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:26pm
i like the blend of color but the price
wow ...

Posted By: alabamakim
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:50pm
Some of those hairlines looks alittle moon shapedblank.

Posted By: 2honest
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 2:57pm
The whole retail vs our price was funny to me. Who's retail, I really hope people still aren't paying those type of prices for units.

The color blends reminds me of how my hair was colored 4 years ago. It is pretty, but something about the hair looks damaged to me I don't know. Like someone else said it looks like it has something on it possibly weighing it down.

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Hhhmmm, I don't know Stern%20Smile  Is it me or does it look like she put some type of product in the hair? It looks a little heavy and weighed down with something. That makes me wonder if the hair is extremely over processed and if she trying to hide that fact.  Also did you see that she's selling kinky straights for over $1,100.00 LOL She got jokes !! LOL She has them labeled as "authentic African Remy" but one of them is a 1B but you can see a little bit of blond roots in the very front of the unit.

I'm suspicious. I don't trust the hair quality or the vendor's knowledge based on what I see on the site. I would just be really pissed and ready to go South Central on her blue_bandana if she sold me some hair that matted up after the first few washes because it was over processed or something. I do love her color variations though. I'm gonna keep an open mind and if any of you ladies are couragous enough to give her a try please let us know about the quality of the units because I do like the colors.

OK i was gonna bypass this thread b/c i dont' know of this vendor, but since you went there curly LOL i'm gonna say i think those units look a little bit over processed or either the hair quality isn't that great! so i'm gonna leave this thread now that i've given my 2 cents.. sorry

Print Page | Close Window