Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60230
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 2:28pm

Topic: BEY & JZ GETTING MARRIED
Posted By: sexibeach
Subject: BEY & JZ GETTING MARRIED
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 6:51pm
i'm surprised this hasn't been posted, i don't know about ya but i can't wait to see the wedding lf and all the bridesmaid's lf's, and guest lf's.. ya know its gonna be a lf wedding ball.. LOL they got i think 60 days to get married since they got the license...

Replies:
Posted By: Unladylikediva
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 6:56pm
LOLLOLLOL It going to be a wig showroom up in there....Curlies, Wavies, Kinkies, CV, CR, IR , IVR, ER OMG!!!! A smorgasboard of hair.

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:17pm
After Princess Diana,this wedding is going the biggest one
i can already tell,people will be all other it
im so excited about it already,i wonder what texture Bey will choose to wear on her big Day

Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:18pm
you ain't lied i bet it will be a june wedding.. oh its gonna be the best creation for the wedding i'm so sure.. i can't wait..

Posted By: intl_babygirl
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:22pm
OOOOH ! I'm all over that ... i'm excited like its my wedding

Posted By: Lacygirl
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:45pm
Congrats to the couple, I just hope momma Tina doesnt design the wedding dress or any dresses for that matter of fact. Bey will be beautiful on that day w/o mommas help.....

Posted By: JLTabron
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:49pm
Do you all really think they are going to get married?  If they do that would be one hell of a union- they are both business savvy and about makin that money.  I ain't mad at them.

Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:53pm
Girl you know Dereon will have a Ghetto Fab bridal line soon ! Tongue

Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:17pm
Its about time!

Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:19pm
I heard on the radio today that they are suppose to be getting married tomorrow.

Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by flawless1 flawless1 wrote:

I heard on the radio today that they are suppose to be getting married tomorrow.
OMG THEY BETTA HAVE PICTURES TO SHARE, WE MUST SEE THE HUR!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

OMG THEY BETTA HAVE PICTURES TO SHARE, WE MUST SEE THE HUR!!!!!!!!!

LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: 2honest
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:57pm

WOW really!
I think that is great, they have dated for a long time.
I want to see those wedding pics.

Posted By: bookbabe
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 9:05pm

YES I HEARD THIS TOO IT WAS ON e NEWS!!!Big%20smile

Posted By: lafemmenoir
Date Posted: April 03 2008 at 10:17pm
Yawn....next.  Celebrity hair obsession is overrated.  No it's not hate, it's overkill. I think most the women here look better anyway.

Posted By: satinbeauty
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:44am
Congratulations Beyonce and Jay Z!   God Bless

Posted By: chyna_li
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:23am

lets just see if this really happens

Posted By: ShowStoppers
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:29am
Congrats Jay and Bey!

Posted By: LaceLover
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:10am

I wonder which hair she'll wear for the big day.  I wish them well.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/member_profile.asp?PF=53135&FID=83 - Unladylikediva - oh no you don't have the Village People smilie in your siggy.... too cute.  Ah, I used to love those guys.  LOL

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 12:28pm
LOLLOL^^^When I saw it I had to use it....I LOVE IT!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: B-licious
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:31pm
Oh, I am so happy they are getting married. Clap Next is the babies!!  I love Bey and Jay, OOOHH BeyJay.  Nyway, I am going to see Jay on the 16th in LA at the Hollywood Bowl.  I have all his albums on full rotate in my car (except the shi _ _ y radio songs). I HOPE MY LF IS HERE!!  I will be a mad kaneif it's not.

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:35pm
Yep it really looks as if it's going to happen...here's a recent post from People Magazine
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20188814,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20188814,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Posted By: Bella8933
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:39pm
He's not good enough for her.

And .. something strange ... she wants him ... more than he wants her. Duh! I can see in their faces over and over again. Confused

This screws up the balance of power in a relationship.

It'll all end in tears .. I tell ya. (shakes head)Cry

Posted By: B-licious
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Bella8933 Bella8933 wrote:

He's not good enough for her.

And .. something strange ... she wants him ... more than he wants her. Duh! I can see in their faces over and over again. Confused

This screws up the balance of power in a relationship.

It'll all end in tears .. I tell ya. (shakes head)Cry

You think?  What gives you that idea?  I don't see that at all.  It was her who did not want to get married because she is younger than him and more interested in her career.  He has been ready he's said.

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 4:18pm

I wonder is this is  one of the pranks that Ashton Kutcher is using for his new show. He is having a lot of celebrities play pranks on the Paparazzi. If this is suppose to be hush/hush they are letting a lot of information leak including the location. I just don't see that happening!

Tmz has a camera crew on site...

http://www.tmz.com/ - http://www.tmz.com/

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 4:55pm
i just saw on extra the bride maids which kelly is one i couldn't make out the other but apparently i think its going down this weekend..

Posted By: Tricey
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:02pm
I can't wait to see PICSSSSSSSSS.. I love bey and jay and wish them the best!!

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 5:10pm
UPDATE FROM TMZ

UPDATE 5:28 PM ET: There's a report Beyonce's mom just got in a limo, possibly on the way to the apartment.

UPDATE 5:39 PM ET: Here's a pic of Tina Knowles taken just minutes ago. Does this look like what the mother of the bride would wear to you?
Tina%20Knowles

UPDATE 5:47 PM ET: Tina -- in all her casual glory -- just arrived at the building. And we just spoke with another resident of the building, who tells us they were aware of a "party" tonight on the roof, but wouldn't say much more than that.

I wonder if it's a engagement party?

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 6:16pm
the wedding is tonight inside edition just reported it.. Clap

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 7:41pm
UPDATE 6:48 PM ET: We've just got these snaps looking onto Jay-Z's roof. Check out all the garbage! And who are those guys, caterers, the band, groomsmen?

UPDATE 6:57 PM ET: TMZ just shot Jay-Z's mother Gloria Carter at the Bloomberg building (where we just saw Matthew Knowles) wearing a formal white dress. We got Beyonce's sister Solange there too-- also wearing white!

UPDATE 7:39 PM ET: Kelly Rowland has just arrived -- wearing a white dress!

UPDATE 7:48 PM ET: OMG. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin just arrived!

UPDATE 7:58 PM ET: Matthew Knowles -- B's dad -- just drove in, wearing a silver jacket.

UPDATE 8:03 PM ET: Beyonce's baby sis Solange just showed up.

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:02pm
A Reverend and his wife were spotted going inside Jay-Z's New York City apartment building at 8 p.m., according to an Usmagazine.com eyewitness.

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:24pm
i'm very happy for them but he should have done this sooner i mean 6 years, i guess its betta late than never! LOL

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i'm very happy for them but he should have done this sooner i mean 6 years, i guess its betta late than never! LOL

LOL I agree, it is about darn time.

Posted By: charron08
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by B-licious B-licious wrote:

Oh, I am so happy they are getting married. Clap Next is the babies!!  I love Bey and Jay, OOOHH BeyJay.  Nyway, I am going to see Jay on the 16th in LA at the Hollywood Bowl.  I have all his albums on full rotate in my car (except the shi _ _ y radio songs). I HOPE MY LF IS HERE!!  I will be a mad kaneif it's not.

GIRL I WILL BE THEIR TOO!,..I CANT WAIT..MAYBE WE WILL RUN INTO EACHOTHER

I AM ABOUT TO TURN ON TV!..I AM GLAD THEY GETTIN MARRIED!..BOUT TO DO BIG THANGS!....GET IT BEY AND JAY..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Clueless77
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 9:44pm
I would love to see an updo lf on Beyonce.

Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:32pm

UPDATE 10:41 PM ET: We know, we know. Live stream went out. We suck. BUT we're still there, outside the apartment ... and there really aren't any updates! We just spoke with a driver who told us an interesting tidbit. All of the drivers were hired for an event (they didn't know what) three days ago, but TODAY they were told that the event was off. THEN, this afternoon, they were told it was back ON. But the drivers don't really have much info on anything-- they're all circling the block waiting for instruction from security. Another interesting item-- no cell phones are allowed inside. The drivers are all carrying their clients' phones, waiting for them to come out.

Posted By: emostar88
Date Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:01pm

Tina%20Knowles

women still wear stirrup pants?  Shocked

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:30am
Just wait for confirmation but they are MARRIED ClapClapClapClapClapClap
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20188764,00.html - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20188764,00.html

Date Posted: April 05 2008 at 6:32am
that's great they did it!!! ClapClapClapClap

Date Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:55pm
im pissed ... wheres my cake ? and i didnt get a chance to catch to bouquet ... Cry

Posted By: prettyandbrains
Date Posted: April 05 2008 at 11:39pm
We are up here talking like she's having a baby.....Ya'll so crazy (***sounding like Shanaenae from Martin***). Congratulations! I hope their babies don't have Jay-Z's nose!

Date Posted: April 06 2008 at 3:16am
I am happy for them!!!! Six years is long enough!!!! Clap

Posted By: Senegalese
Date Posted: April 07 2008 at 9:06am
LOLNow girl u wrong for saying that....

Print Page | Close Window