Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60325
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 7:33am

Topic: Super Fine Swiss Lace
Posted By: amazon1147
Subject: Super Fine Swiss Lace
Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 11:58am
Do any of u ladies have units with Super Fine Swiss Lace (it is thinner / less visible than Swiss lace)?  And if so how has it held up thus far?

Replies:
Posted By: phillycutee
Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:02pm
no sorry i just have the regular swiss lace, that alone is fragile enuff for me. when i got my first swiss lace unit i ripped by being too ruff. Now im much better with it, but i dont know that i could be carful enuff for a Super Fine Swiss

Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:06pm
I find the Swiss lace to be very durable, thus far I have not ripped any of my Swiss lace units-just wanted to know if any of u ladies here had any experience with the SFS lace.

Posted By: intl_babygirl
Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:27pm
i have swiss lace too but it isnt super fine ... i tore it before i got to wear it nothing a little thread didnt help fix

Posted By: ShowStoppers
Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:34pm

Most of my units are with the regular swiss lace; I haven’t experienced the super-fine swiss yet

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:43pm
I just got a super fine swiss lace unit and a regular swiss lace unit from Holly last month because I was curious to see the difference. It's nice but it's thinner than regular swiss lace. The grids aren't smaller which is what I expected - it's just thinner/flatter and more fragile. I don't see what the big deal is though and I wouldn't pay the extra money again. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with it because I was curious to know the difference but I just don't think it's any less visible than a regular swiss lace unit.

Date Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:34pm
Thanks for your responses ladies. 

Curly-your answer was right on target - because some of the info that I have read online states that the SFS lace is less visible, etc. than regular Swiss lace. Thanks again. I guess I will stick with the regular Swiss lace.

Print Page | Close Window