Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60356
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:49am

Topic: needs info
Posted By: anursegirl00
Subject: needs info
Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:12am

Hello ladies.I need to order a unit today was thinking of ordering chinese virgin remy from rex need pros and cons asap will need to place an order some where so I canhave this unit Friday oh yea this is goingto be a stock unit. Speak ladies Speak Big%20smile

Replies:
Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:25am
I've always worn IR because it looks more like my natural hair but I just got a CR light yaki from Holly last month and I must admit I LUV IT Thumbs%20Up The light yaki looks like the type of thick coarse hair I always wished I had back in high school. I can't pull it off as  my own though so I just wear it on weekends to play with.

Pro's: very strong and thick hair shaft
          takes color and highlights very well
          looks good with a nice layer cut and loose curls

Cons: not as soft as IR (IMO)
          does not hold curls nearly as well as IR (even when set)

Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:32am
Thanks for the information. I have beentrying to order from holly for quite some time seems as though I cant seem to get a response from her.

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:35am
Originally posted by anursegirl00 anursegirl00 wrote:

Thanks for the information. I have beentrying to order from holly for quite some time seems as though I cant seem to get a response from her.

Try making the title of your e-mail "Need To Buy Stock Unit" and she should respond - especially if you send it late at night. If she doesn't respond I'm SURE there are other vendors willing to have your business.

Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:39am
thanks curly.Smile

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 11:06am
i have both IR virgin and CHinese virgin and to me my chinese holds curls very well and the hold last a whole week once i roller set the hair.. for the most part i roller set, take out the rollers and leave it sitting with holding spray and a hair net until i get ready to apply and the curls hold perfectly.

Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i have both IR virgin and CHinese virgin and to me my chinese holds curls very well and the hold last a whole week once i roller set the hair.. for the most part i roller set, take out the rollers and leave it sitting with holding spray and a hair net until i get ready to apply and the curls hold perfectly.
 who did you order you chinese virgin from?

Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:31pm
lydia made my first so i'm partial to her, but i like jacksun's too..

Posted By: BFF Princess
Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:52pm
how is lydia's prices?

Date Posted: April 09 2008 at 6:59pm
i think she's higher than most vendors..

Print Page | Close Window