Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60378
Printed Date: April 27 2024 at 1:35am

Topic: CLW ?
Posted By: Lacygirl
Subject: CLW ?
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:33am

I spoke to Annette on Monday and placed an order, we talked for a good 15 mins, I used my credit card and she said she would e-mail me for conformation and my ups tracking #. by Tues I was checking my E-mail and NOTHINGConfused  This morn still nothing. I called her and left a msg  and sent 2 e_mails, I hopw I hear from her soon getting worried has anyone talked to her recently.......

Replies:
Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:42am
No I've never had that happen. She usually responds promptly to e-mails, even on weekends so I'm assuming she may have something going on that's preventing her from being able to respond like she normally would.

Posted By: Ms. Ya-Ya
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:04pm
I got an email from her this morning regarding a order I placed. I know she is online now because we've been going back an forth regarding my custom order. Try her now, she is usually really good with reply's. 

Posted By: charmed
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:12pm
Ya-ya... hey girl... **waving..
sorry not trying to hijack the thread.

Posted By: precious20
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 2:40pm
i  talked to her this morning around 9am

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 9:02pm
She will get back to you. She is great at this. I hope your mail is not going to spam. I would call her again!

Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 8:11am
I did end up talking to her yesterday afternoon and my order should be here today... oh my intention was to see if anyone had talked to her since Mon, I hope this post was not taken the wrong way my intention was to see if anyone had any contact with her since Monday. This was my first order with CLW and I've heard nothing but good reviews from members on both boards. We had a wonderful conversation and she was soooo comfortable to talk too, I flt like I had known her for awhile I hope I didnt come across as to bad mouth her and LORD knows I wasnt trying to do that.I got a little nervous as I would w/ a CV vendor and u cant even talk to them by phone. Meechie2cute I appreciate your comment about the mail going to spam because I hope that didnt happen     

Posted By: candygrl2467
Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 9:05am
yeah you can add her email address t your address book. so that wont happen again. 

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 9:57am
dont forget to takes pictures girl 

Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:39am
I wont just waiting for my BABY to arrive

Posted By: ShowStoppers
Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:52am
Did she provide you with a tracking number?

Posted By: bigmomma
Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:55am
glad to hear everythings  good

Date Posted: April 11 2008 at 12:56pm
I just called her and was told she would call me back, I'm glad u mentined a tracking number because I called UPS and I need the number. I'm havin some problems logging into my e-mail so I cant track it that way. If I get the tracking number I'll be able to go on UPS site and folow the destination of where my baby is, but its all gd

Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 10:17am
   Hi Ladies I just want to report I received My Beautiful unit (Tiffany) p/u on Friday at post office, I think I overacted too fast(my fault) because the package came on Thurs and UPS left a notice in my mailbox and I failed to see this. THe unit is beautiful and Annette was prompt on sendind the order the day I purchasedcheer I will post pics soon..

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 10:49am
Girl I am doing the happy dance for you! I cannot wait to see it on you!

Posted By: bigmomma
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 1:19pm

glad to hear that

Print Page | Close Window