Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60429
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 4:34pm

Topic: Just wanted to say.....
Posted By: meechie2cute
Subject: Just wanted to say.....
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:10am
Thank you to ALL the beautiful ladies I met yesterday athe the luncheon here in LA. I had such a great time. You ladies all have such great personalities and yall be rocking dat hair! I left with a huge smile on my face and a sincere feeling in my heart. I was amazed that these women all came together and connected through this thing called hair. It was a event to be a part of. The gifts were amazing and way nicer than I thought they would be! I just ahve to say a special thank you to the Jones Girls were putting such a great event together anfd I will always attend from now on! Thank you to the great vendors that suppoted this event as well. And to the wonderful ladies that I met and connected with   Charron you are so pretty, I am so glad I met you, your work is the BOMB, Kenu you are also beautiful inside and out! Wanda and Danilla you both are amazing women and are beautiful people. Danilla, I learned alot from you! Wow! Shela, rock that body gurl ( can you fix my lights?) Delita, you are such a lovely women with an amazing sprit! Again, Thank you ladies for being so wonderful and son't forget to KIT!

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:27am
oh that's so great , i'm hatin jealous ya got to meet.. but one of these days i'll be at one of them... ok where's the pictures???????

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:38am
I took some but did not load them yet. I know Sam took alot!

Posted By: Chic-Geek
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 11:44am
WOW, what a positive experience! I can't wait to attend something like that in the Chi-town area.

Posted By: wetebony
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 2:01pm
Me too when are you all planing one for chicago

Posted By: Divavocals
Date Posted: April 13 2008 at 2:04pm
Back at cha girl!!! You ladies are AMAZING!!!! Samantha or I will post up a recap post later today, and we will update the luncheon album later this week.. We just asked all the ladies to send us their photos so we can put together a combined photo album.. I can't WAIT to see the WHOLE photo album!!

Posted By: Mistress Shaka
Date Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:50pm
Meechie!  I am glad you had fun I am so sorry I had to miss it this year.  But I will be at the next one.  I cannot wait to see the pics.

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: April 15 2008 at 5:56pm
I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time, but on the same note I am soooo sad I couldn't be there.  Meechie maybe we can hook up soon and have lunch (w/miss divavocals - smile)?  Let me know

Posted By: JadeVetti
Date Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:00pm

Let me know when the next one is.

I can't BELIEVE I was in Cali (but in San Francisco) and couldn't attend this.  Next time, I'm making a pit stop in Southern Cali.

BTW Meechie, do you have any AAMH pics in your Fotki?

Print Page | Close Window