Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60474
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 8:54am

Topic: SUPA: New Job Different Shift Pt. 1
Posted By: SupaFresh208
Subject: SUPA: New Job Different Shift Pt. 1
Date Posted: April 14 2008 at 11:41pm
It's been a while since I made a thread like this, TSOH I know your looming around so I know you'll read this eventually. Speaking of which I just got a second job at a gas station and sh*t is crazy there.

I work the night shift from 11:30-6:00am sh*t is tiring and boring but so much happens at the gas station it's like a movie in itself (I can relate now @ TSOH lol). Well for starters this job is pretty f**king easy. There are security cameras everywhere with bulletproof windows all over....IM SAFE ya dig Wink. But anyways the people that come into my store are crazy as hell fams. I get people asking/begging (yea begging) me about when the price of gas is going to drop....And I'm like f**k if I know I just work here I don't control that. And they get mad at me like I offended them or some sh*t.

Just last night this Rick Ross looking dude came in about 5x and put $50 in each of his trucks. I am almost certain that was Rick Ross but I doubt he'd be in Concord, NC.

Thanks to this job now I have plenty of time to brush my hair and they let me have my daughter with me there too (they don't but they don't know I bring her with me LOL). Working here is boring though and it messes up with your game with women. Majority of the time the women that come through are sh*tstain smeezes trying extra hard for attention. Smiling all hard at me and sh*t...I do my best not to seem disgusted. With so many uggheads coming into my store that when a thick ass cutie comes through I lose my mind.

Like about 10minutes ago this dark-skinned mahogany chick comes through lookin very f**kABLE indeed asks me a not-so-typical question. She asked me which is better for rolling a blunt a philly or a dutch. I'm like bitch are you STUPID. Then she's smiles & winks and says she was being rhetorical. She just wanted cigarettes.

*I hate girls that smoke for some reason to me thats unattractive. Seeing a girl suck my dick is sexy as hell but watching them some afterwards is a turn-off. I kicked many a bitches out for that dumb sh*t*

But what made part of my shift interesting is this 40something dude coming in and buying lottery tickets at least 15 of them. Dude was like today Imma be rich and kiss all my problems (child support) away. I asked dude how many times does he play the lottery? And dude said everyday same amount.

Who the f**k buys 20tickets every day in hopes to getting rich? I'm sorry but if you do the math and not purchase those tickets he'd be living well.

But anyways he did all those scratch-offs outside my store then returned when he lost all 15times LOL. I said to him not your lucky day huh dude? And he looked at me and said "Eat a dick old n****"

Part of me wanted to f**k that dude up but the other part of me was laughing at this dude. I swear to you he looked angry my daughter was waving at him and sh*t. Im like WTF are you doing...Don't wave at dirty old dumb n****s.

I digress though I can tell it's going to be a long ass night....just put Carisma to sleep she'll wake up in about 2hours crying about something. Good thing about this job is they have a computer with DSL and cable tv...How many gas stations have that?

My old flame comes through from time to time and wears something provocative to wake me up from boredom. I feel sorry for her at times because she fell in love with me and I didn't feel the same for her. Like and love are too different things...trying to explain that to this bitch is like explaining the N word and its significance to the KKK

I'll keep yall updated back to my brushing session SUPA OUT!!!

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Replies:
Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: April 16 2008 at 1:33pm
What happened to your manager job at Macy's?

-------------
DUB-C

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: April 17 2008 at 7:49pm
I still have that job I work at the gas station for MO MONEY MO MONEY lol I want this Cadillac Escalade or Lincoln Navigator and Macy's don't pay me enough for that.

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: April 18 2008 at 6:46am
I see.  Get money.

-------------
DUB-C

Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Date Posted: April 19 2008 at 9:43pm
And he looked at me and said "Eat a dick old n****"

OMG LOLozzybat@ shorty asking about the blunts.

Good story.

-------------
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Print Page | Close Window