Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=60619
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 8:51pm

Topic: I Gotta Get Home Quick!
Posted By: Shonita24
Subject: I Gotta Get Home Quick!
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 11:46am
I gotta hurry and get home cause it feels like my unit is just sitting on the top of my head!  Unfortunately I am at work and I have about 5 more hours to go till I can leave CryCry.  I brushed my hair and this dang thing started slippin!!!!  Good God Almighty!  Of course no one can tell but me, but I am soo uncomfortable right now it is not even funny (it is funny, but it's not (lol). Thank God for my babyhairs because they are saving me at my hairline!  This is why I need to have an emergency kit....But for this mess today a repair is not going to fix it....I need a whole new application......This is what I get for washing my hair yesterday with the unit still applied. 

Do you guys have any stories like this?

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 11:55am
sorry i'm too paranoid to go anywhere and not have a emergency kit.. sorry your going thru this..

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:01pm
Girl, I didn't even try and re apply my lf this morning. I am so worn out it is ridiculous. I just took a bobby pin and secured the sides and then just tied a scarf around the front. I kind of swopped the front a little and my hair is behind my ears. I actually look cute. I even got a compliment on my hair ,go figure. LOL I think I am going to be lazy all this week. I just don't have it in me to apply. I need to go get some more pretty scarfs. 

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Girl, I didn't even try and re apply my lf this morning. I am so worn out it is ridiculous. I just took a bobby pin and secured the sides and then just tied a scarf around the front. I kind of swopped the front a little and my hair is behind my ears. I actually look cute. I even got a compliment on my hair ,go figure. LOL I think I am going to be lazy all this week. I just don't have it in me to apply. I need to go get some more pretty scarfs. 

I feel you breh, I need to adopt this!

Posted By: NClady
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:53pm
Breh, great idea.. Adding a scarf to my LF emergency kit...

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:58pm
I'm gong to sneak away to the bathroom and take some pics. It is actually cute to say I was so lazy this morning. 

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

I'm gong to sneak away to the bathroom and take some pics. It is actually cute to say I was so lazy this morning. 

LOLLOLI just came back into this thread to ask you tooo take a picture (too funny)

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:25pm
Here are my lazy hair pics.
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=HEVrJHzrmzY94kch70ck&shareName=MMS2&sharePage=slideShow - http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=HEVrJHzrmzY94kch70ck&shareName=MMS2&sharePage=slideShow

Posted By: NClady
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:28pm
Breh that looks cute..Also I want to say, girl you are beautiful...your eyebrows are nice too....got to do mine tonight....

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:32pm
Thanks NClady.  You are too sweet. Girl, I just got my brows thread this past Saturday after waiting 3 weeks and OMG I forgot how much it hurts. I think my heart skipped a few beats, but I love the results so I keep going back for more torture. 

Posted By: sierra35
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:32pm
I love that scarf , you really look cute

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:34pm
Girl, I love it!!!!!! I am going to get me some scarves today and rock this!!!! (Even the bobby pins cause I am out of tape and I don't feel like re-applying with just adhesive)!

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:39pm
Girl, the scarf is a life saver. I just couldn't do it this morning. I didn't have the strength and then I remembered that I have my scarf and Viola I was ready to go.

Thanks ladies.

Posted By: Senegalese
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:42pm
You so cute Breh!!!

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:48pm

That looks very nice, Breh. 

I gotta add a scarf to my emergency kit! arabia

Posted By: ShowStoppers
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 1:48pm

Shonita24, you have me LMAO, girl. Sexi, I feel ya I will not leave the house without my emergency kit and Breh, a sista has conquered the scarf trick especially on rainy or windy days.

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

Shonita24, you have me LMAO, girl. Sexi, I feel ya I will not leave the house without my emergency kit and Breh, a sista has conquered the scarf trick especially on rainy or windy days.

Show.....If you only knew girl..I am sitting at my desk pushing my wig forward so it can stop slipping back (lol)  This day is going down in history for me...Please don't let nobody try and touch my hairLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:25pm

^^^ Girl stop, one day they did catch me slipping (literally) that is why I now carry my emergency kit.   I sit close to a window at work so when people come to my desk to talk I put my head in my hand acting like I am really focused on what they are saying but really I am trying to hold down my unit.

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

^^^ Girl stop, one day they did catch me slipping (literally) that is why I now carry my emergency kit.   I sit close to a window at work so when people come to my desk to talk I put my head in my hand acting like I am really focused on what they are saying but really I am trying to hold down my unit.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/PHT/PHT602/teenage-boy-holding_~PAA008000526.jpg -

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:29pm

Like this

solutions_woman_headache_180.gif

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 2:40pm
^^^Nevermind the pic didn't show

Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 3:05pm

^^^^AwhDisapprove

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: April 22 2008 at 9:48pm
Breh, the lazy day hair do is waaaaaay cute.

Date Posted: April 23 2008 at 8:50am
Thanks ladies. The laziness continued today too!!! LOL I will have to apply for tomorrow. I have a presentation to give in class, and I have to be fly. 

Print Page | Close Window