Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=61509
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 8:09pm

Topic: MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2
Posted By: charron08
Subject: MY FIRST LF **LOTS OF PIX** UPDATE APP PIX PGE2
Date Posted: June 20 2008 at 7:57pm
HEY LADIES.SOME OF YALL KNO ME AS THE WEAVE QUEEN..I LOVE ME SOME WEAVES AND LOVE DOING THEM..BUT IN MY QUEST TO HAVE A FLAWLESS LOOK..I DECIDED TO GET ME A LFRONT...
I WANTED A  NICE FULL LOOK..NOT TO SILKY AND NATURAL HAIR LINE..NOT THAT HALF MOON LOOK..LOL..SO I DID ALOT OF READING AND RESEARCHING..I BEEN LOOKIN AT LF FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW..AND AFTER RESEARCHING..I FOUND ONE I WOULD CALL 3 TOP AMERICAN VENDORS....AND OUT OF THESE TOP THRE LACE FRONT VENDORS:

BREHSHOUSEOFLACEWIGS( THE UNIT I WANTED WAS OUT OF STOCK!!..LOL)
FIXINHEADS
CLW(CALIFIORNIALACEWIGS)

I DECIDED TO GO WITH
FIXINHEADS...SHE WAS THE WINNER...I FELL INLOVE WITH
SONYA!!!!!!!!!
YES SONYA IS HER NAME..AND I COULDNT WAIT TO TRY HER ON AND TAKE PIX...SHE IS NOT APPLIED YET....GOTTA PICK UP A FEW MORE THINGS..AND WHEN I APPLY I WILL POST THOSE PICS AS WELL..

I STARTED BUSTEN UP LAUGHIN WHEN I TRIED HER ON ,, AND WALKED IN THE BATHROON AND TURNED ON THE LIGHT...I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW GOOD SHE LOOKED AND HOW NATURAL SHE LOOKED...I WAS JUST GIDDY!!!...THE HAIR LINE IS JUST LOVELY...THE WIG FITS MY HEAD LIKE A GLOVE. A LIL SNUG..BUT ITS A STOCK..SO IT WORKED OUT JUST PERFECT..I GOT HER FAST..ORDERED MONDAY NIGHT..GOT HER TODAY..FRIDAY!! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FIRST HOT DAY OF SUMMER..106 DEGREES IN RANCHO CALIFORNIA!...ANY WAY..

20 INCH INDIAN REMY DEEP WAVE
STOCK UNIT
BLEACHED KNOTS..IN FRONT ONLY FROM EAR TO EAR
STRETCH IN THE MIDDLE ONLY
1B..
I DONT EVEN HAVE ON A STOCKEN CAP IN THE UPCLOSE PIC OF THE PART..PERFECT!

I LOVE HER...INTRODUCING..(LOL LMAO) SONYA

LEFT THE REST OF THE PICS KIND OF BIG SO YOU CAN SEE IT BETTER AND SEE THE HAIR LINE ..THE LACE BLENDS REALLY WELL WITH MY SKIN AS WELL

I LOVE THE TEXTURE..ITS NOT TO SILKY AT ALL..IT ALMOST HAS A COARSENESS TO IT..BUT ITS SOO SOFT AND SUPPLE..
LACE ALMOST DISSAPEARED...LOOK AT THOSE WAVES
THE PART^^^ NO WIG CAP YET..BUT ALREADY LOOKS GOOD!..GO BLESS!!ClapThumbs%20Up

THANKS IN ADVANCE...WHAT YALL THINK!??!!Embarrassed

-------------
Weave Queen
www.myspace.com/weavesbycharron07

Replies:
Date Posted: June 20 2008 at 8:10pm
heres one more i forgot to add....good view of the hair line

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: June 20 2008 at 10:24pm
She is beautiful!!  I own three of Bless' units, the third of which should arrive tomorrow (Lindsay / 1b roots with 6 ends).  They don't just look good, they are of excellent qualityClap

-------------
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/

Date Posted: June 20 2008 at 11:29pm
thank you!..dont you love her units!...i was FLOORED!!!!

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:00am
OOooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShocked

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhTongue

Okay, I freely admit that I'm biased in favor of curly hair but that unit is TO DIE FOR !!   I'm luvin' it Heart I've been to Bless' website before but her pics don't do her units nearly as much justice as those pics you posted do. I  LUV the texture and density of that unit and the hairline is very natural.

Now on another note.....what the heck took you so long to start experimenting with flw's ???  I hate to say it hon but I can already tell that you're addicted. Welcome to the support group. Approve

-------------
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".

Posted By: soxgirl119
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:35am
lovely!

-------------
Don't try to put me in a box. I'll never fit.

Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:44am

curly girl!..lol..lmao!.thanks girl..and yes i am addicted... i am just a weave girl...but i am hooked for sure now!...i fell in love with SONYA when i saw her on  breh site!..she looks even more lovely in person!..

thanks yall...she'll be applied late tomorow !..look out for the pix!

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: Divavocals
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 12:05pm
Clap Clap

-------------
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 1:58pm
I think you look hot sista girl its beautiful on you!Clap

Posted By: mochamom
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 5:37pm
So ya finally took that leap!!!!Clap Took you long enough!!!  Girl, the only other thing I can say is...HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!!! 

-------------
Mocha

Posted By: *Mrs.Hoyle*
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 6:54pm
ClapThumbs%20Up wow! that looks NIIIICE!!! Hott ta death,girl! I am glad another weave queen has taken the leap! Smile LOL..Welcome to our world,the world of LF addiction! LOL

Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 7:14pm
lol.lmao!...you guys are funny.. i dont kno what took me so long..i just wanted to make sure i knew every thing about LF before i took the leap!...
Hey Sexi B..glad u like!..your are one fo the LF divas...if u approve i kno its HAWT!!!.lol..thanks yall...and i been already plottin my next unit that will be custom made..i want like 3 more..a curly one.. i loose wave and a straigh for winter..yes i am addicted..
thanks yall!

-------------
Weave Queen

Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 7:37pm
diva v..wuzz up sis!...thaks girl..i kno u got the pix on emai ltoo..i was too excited..lets see..i took like 50 + pics already..and havent even applied it yet..i was E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by charron08 charron08 wrote:

lol.lmao!...you guys are funny.. i dont kno what took me so long..i just wanted to make sure i knew every thing about LF before i took the leap!...
Hey Sexi B..glad u like!..your are one fo the LF divas...if u approve i kno its HAWT!!!.lol..thanks yall...and i been already plottin my next unit that will be custom made..i want like 3 more..a curly one.. i loose wave and a straigh for winter..yes i am addicted..
thanks yall!
its addictive i've been playing with hair all weekend. I've pulled out too many i had to pack some up! so you'll be on a roll getting your collection in order so you can be fly for the summer, so you're off to a great start! Clap

Date Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:37am
Originally posted by charron08 charron08 wrote:

diva v..wuzz up sis!...thaks girl..i kno u got the pix on emai ltoo..i was too excited..lets see..i took like 50 + pics already..and havent even applied it yet..i was E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!
Well you wear it VERY well girl!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

-------------
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Posted By: valleygurl
Date Posted: June 22 2008 at 12:52pm
Hey Charron! This unit is beautiful. The hairline is perfect and I looove the hair. It looks pretty on you.

Date Posted: June 22 2008 at 2:41pm
hey valleygirl!...thanks so much..and its not even applied yet..i have a cold and was up late doing hair last nite. and dont feel to hot.so i havent applied her yet...i will be doing that today no matter how bad i feel!..lol

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: LADY_B
Date Posted: June 23 2008 at 7:06pm
How pretty!   Don't forget to come back and post pics after you apply, thank you ma'amLOLTongueTongue

-------------
If it had not been for the Lord Who was on my side...

\O/ Praising Him Always! \o/

Posted By: skysthelimit
Date Posted: June 23 2008 at 7:44pm
Oh, my!  That's gorgeous!  Am I the only one who got excited just looking at the baby hair? Lol...

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 1:05am

Hey, Lady, that hair is just gorgeous!  Thumbs%20Up

Congratulations on your first purchase.

So not only are you the Weave Queen, but you can add Lace Diva to your repertoire, too.

Enjoy your Sonya and do post pics after she's applied.

Smile

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two

Posted By: LovelyLisa
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 10:29am
You look gorgeous!

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 11:35am
That is sooo beautiful and it's not even applied yet in those pics......WOW

-------------
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"

Posted By: Senegalese
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 11:18am
Simply gorgeous!!!

-------------
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:12pm
hey ladies..thanks so much..well i finally got her applied and took some pics...u will see the flaws lol and where it needs improvement..when i reapply i will correct my errors.. ..i willl post pics in a second...

-------------
Weave Queen

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:43pm
I THNK IN THESE PICS I HAD CUT HER AND SHAPED A LIL AROUND MY FACE
I LEFT SOME PICS BIG SO U CAN SEE THE HAIR LINE.,.,I PULLED SOME HAIRS DOWN INTO HAIR LINE TO COVER UP THE LACE ..SINCE I LEFT TO MUCH LACE ON..
I WANTED A LIL MORE CURL AND WAVE TO HER SO I DECIDED TO CURLY THE TOP AND SIDES ONLY WIHT MY SKINY CURLING IRON..

I LIKE THE VERSATILITY OF BEIGN ABLE TO WHERE, SIDE, MIDDLE, PART, HUMPED UP STRAIGHT BACK OUT THE FACE..LOVE IT

-------------
Weave Queen

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:45pm
You look stunning as always...

-------------

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:46pm
Wow!! You look great!! I love it!!!!!!!!

-------------
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:52pm
a few more of hair line..if i can get the lace cut bck just right..and get my wig cap right ..i will be good to go..

o and i did not apply the back yet..lol so yes thats lace u see in the nape are on that pic above...he  h he heheee

THE KNOTS I THE FRONT WERE BLEACHED ALREADY
I DIED THE LACE WITH RIT DYE (TAN) SO I COULD WATCHH IT LIFT..AND LET IT DO IT SLOWLY.LIFTED TO A PEFECT BROWN TO MATCH MY SKIN...
I THINK I EVENTUALLY WANT TO BLEACH ALL THE KNOTS..
SHOUT OUT TO MEECHIE FOR HELPIN ME...AND FOR ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS PUT OUT THEIR FRO ALL U LF DIVAS!..THANKS SO MUCH!..TRUELY A BLESSING WE HAVE! ON THE INTERNET!...

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:53pm
Go on Girl!   Sexy Momma!!!yes

-------------
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"

Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 2:57pm
I love how it looked after you curled it. You are going to take lace fronts to another level because your weaves are always the bomb!!!

-------------
Love me or hate me. You're still thinking of me!

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 3:02pm

ahh dang yall!..i just posted..yall was waitin on that addiction to be fed..LOL..thanks so much!!

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 3:53pm

iagreesign Thumbs%20Up   You look GAWgeous!!

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two

Posted By: zelliboo
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 5:29pm
That is so Pretty...I love it....Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 8:49pm

-------------

Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 9:20pm
hey yall..diva v..u to much..thanks lace front divas....i learned itall from you all! thank youHug

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: Mistress Shaka
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 1:27pm
Charon!!!!  That is absoblutely beautiful I cannot wait to see it applied.  Well I guess I better start checkingout bless because the 20 inches or more curly unit are the thang for me.  Thank you for sharing sis!!!

And we will have to get together sometime since you live farily close to me, let me know.

Shaka

Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 9:04pm
You look absolutely beautiful!!!  I love the way you layered the hair around your face.  I am definitely going to try that with one of my curly units Wink

When I first started wearing lace units, I was afraid to cut the lace and I left too much showing.  but have no fear!!  The lace should be cut all the way back to right where the first hairs start.  None of the lace should show, that way you don't have to try to camoflage it. 

But you are working that hair, girl.  Will you ever fo back to sew-ins?  I just can't do it.  Lace fronts are so liberating.  You can go out in the wind and rain and it has zero effect on your hair.  I remember too many days of trying to walk into the wind as opposed to against it.  UghAngry

-------------
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/

Posted By: mochamom
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 9:35pm
Angryarms STOP THE PRESSES, Charron doin the darn thang!!!!  You work it!!!

-------------
Mocha

Posted By: KinkyLinks
Date Posted: June 28 2008 at 12:04am
score010

Date Posted: June 28 2008 at 4:53am
lol..thanks u guys!
Mistress...c u sunday!..thanks bay!
Donna b63 thanks so much..yeah i was afraid to cut to much. i cut more back but its still showin up..so when i take off and reapply..i will cut it all back.
I am using Ultra HOld and Proflex..

Mochamom lol@ stop the press!
Kinky!..thanks for the 10 ...lol
i love this LF ..i will def probably go  back to weaves..to give my HAIRLINE a rest...but for now..i am hooked..and i am gonna be gettin another LF very very soon!

-------------
Weave Queen

Posted By: GAKKIE
Date Posted: July 01 2008 at 10:50pm
Luv it,luv it, luv it and it's gawwgus.

Print Page | Close Window