Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=61520
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 4:27pm

Topic: Ok i'm crazy
Posted By: sexibeach
Subject: Ok i'm crazy
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 2:18pm
I just got online today, and NOW i'm gonna have to get off b/c a storm is coming.. i did some shopping and then came home and turned on the tv and watched an entire movie that was about two chinese women that were room mates it was in english.. altho it was a good movie, i know that the only reason i couldn't stop watchin it was b/c of their hair.. i was just seeing my next chinese virgin remy thru the whole movie watching their hair.. LOL is anybody else this crazy!

Replies:
Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 3:07pm
Girl, you ain't crazy.  I see them in stores, the library, you name it.  I rub elbows with them on the subway - always thinking of how I would grade the hair.  Some are jet black, some black with an auburn cast, pin straight, heavy and coarse textured...I'll be going crazy thinking of the styles I could come up with! 

Hell nah, you ain't crazyLOL

-------------
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/

Date Posted: June 21 2008 at 5:53pm
Girl i'm glad i ain't alone LOL these heffa's was in NY so one of them was sporting that hair ok? different styles wearing some clothes and working it! it was worrying me..the other one was kind of a tom boy type but she had some light brown hightlights i 'm like i really  need to leave this movie but i just couldn't LOLLOL

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: June 22 2008 at 1:46am
LOL  You guys are too crazy.

-------------
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".

Posted By: mujersexyc
Date Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:04pm
No Sexi I always love looking at Indian ppl hair because I just love myself some indian remyupsidedowndance

-------------
http://Divaslacewig.com/

Posted By: skysthelimit
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 7:22am
NO, You're not crazy!
I hope it doesn't sound racist, but when I get my nails done, I study their hair all the time.  I remember thinking to myself, wow that's pretty...I wonder how many inches that would be....oh, 1B....with some bleached knots, oh and a swoop bang....that's what's up...LOL

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 11:37am
HA HA HA.... I just did that this weekend...I was watch an infomercial (the kioseki [spelling incorrect] flat iron) and they had an asian woman on there and I was like ok chinese virgin remy here i comeLOL

-------------
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them"

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 1:35pm

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL
I thought I was the only one with this affliction. 

I am always noticing the Chinese or Indian ladies in the malls and examining the textures. 

Just last night I was watching a movie and part of the movie took place in China. There were all these teenage girls running around with their short bob haircuts. All I kept asking myself was what did they do with the hair they chopped off???  That's insane!

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two

Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 4:33pm
Ok i knew i wasn't alone its really kind of sick in a way.. I was watching 60 min. or one of them kinds of shows. and there was a chinese lady on there going thru something terrible, and crying and all i could do was watch how her hair fell while she was crying.. I'm thinking God i have that hair, i need some more.. totally unmoved by whatever she was going thru...LOL I didn't listen to one word she had to say! LOLLOL I shouldn't even be admitting this out loud, but i'm guilty! LOLLOLLOLLOL I'm going to have to pray for her, and repent..

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: June 24 2008 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Ok i knew i wasn't alone its really kind of sick in a way.. I was watching 60 min. or one of them kinds of shows. and there was a chinese lady on there going thru something terrible, and crying and all i could do was watch how her hair fell while she was crying.. I'm thinking God i have that hair, i need some more.. totally unmoved by whatever she was going thru...LOL I didn't listen to one word she had to say! LOLLOL I shouldn't even be admitting this out loud, but i'm guilty! LOLLOLLOLLOL I'm going to have to pray for her, and repent..

Ouchpoor lady..... lmaoLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".

Posted By: soulie
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 9:23pm
I'm just as bad - I work in IT with a lot of Indians and I've caught myself sitting in meetings fantasizing about one of them offering me her hair... I've even looked at the guys and wondered how their hair would be if they grew it longer: if it would be wavy, and if so, how wavy......

-------------
Loving EP RT

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: June 25 2008 at 10:10pm
LOL, well we are all crazy then. This one Chinese lady in my office hair comes all the way down to her butt and it is beautiful. It is dark underneath and has a pretty sun  kissed brown natural high lights on top. I know you guys would be fighting for her hair especially you Sexi. Her hair has to be at least "22 if not more.

Oh my professor in udergrad was Indian and she always wore her hair in one long braid. The braid was past her butt and she had the most beautiful hair. This was before I was into lfs but her hair would make a beautiful Virgin Indian wig. I wish I could have that hair.

-------------
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.

Posted By: ljdream
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 1:54pm
This is how crazy I am....Geek seriously....it's bad....

We just received a new IT department here....
80% are women implanted from India....

They walk in groups everywhere in this building and I find myself behind them ALL THE TIME doing the chop-chop symbol with my fingers.

There's one Indian Lady here who has the most BEAUTIFUL Naturally CURLY HAIR, her hair has to be at least 24 inches because it's almost touching her butt and she keeps it in a pony-tail and there I go again right behind her with that chop-chop mentality....LOL

Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 3:45pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL thats' too funny ya talking about these women indian i saw some downtown they were coming to get married it as at the city county building, and they kept looking at me.. someone made the comment when we got on the elevator that they think you're one of them (i was wearing a virgin unit) you should put a dot on your forehead.. i'm thinking mmmh maybe i should then i can be their friend and some how suggest to them that they should cut their hair and give it to me.. LOLLOL

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 4:56pm

mr-t
Okay, so here's the plan.... 
Just wear one of these scissors 'round your neck.
Then walk behind the Indian ladies with the long braids.
Cut the braid off then quickly look away like you don't know what happened.  

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two

Posted By: KinkyLinks
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 11:44pm
Yall are crazyWacko
I felt like that when I saw That movie Kama Sutra: A Tale Of Love. I watched their hair the whole time... Watch it you'll love it... It's so beautiful

Date Posted: June 28 2008 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

mr-t

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ok don't make me go looking for that!

Posted By: skysthelimit
Date Posted: June 30 2008 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

mr-t

LOL!
You are so wrong for that!LOL

Posted By: Wonder22
Date Posted: June 30 2008 at 8:19pm
NO YOU ARE NOT CRAZY !!!!

I  ride on the park and ride express bus to work,    and there is a stop were there is a lot of dark pretty indian woman that get on ,  well this one woman was sitting in front of me and her hair was soooooooooooooooooooo DAM pretty I just wanted to cut it off and get me a new  unit out of it ,  I had to call my cousin so she could talk me out of touching that woman's hair .LOL

-------------
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME !!!

Posted By: lace mistress
Date Posted: July 22 2008 at 11:27pm
ROFloorLMFreakingAOfunny

btt for this thread!!!

Posted By: pockyisgod
Date Posted: August 03 2008 at 2:51pm
This thread kills me Clap especially the scissors idea. I would totally do that, given the opportunity lol! I'm exactly the same; OBSESSED. Where I live, at least a third of the population are Indian and so whenever I'm out I'm constantly oggling Indian women's hair. The problem is, I get so caught up in gazing at their gorgeous hair that I forget that I'm staring, and sometimes people have noticed and responded in a negative way. Suddenly I'm like "what, was I doing it again??!"

-------------
*~!wa-ah-ow!~*

Print Page | Close Window