Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=61592
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 7:26pm

Topic: what is clipper for woman and hairstyle suggestion
Posted By: ragdollragdoll
Subject: what is clipper for woman and hairstyle suggestion
Date Posted: June 26 2008 at 3:30pm

the hairdresser said the next time I go in for my appointment in the middle of july, they were going to use a clipper number 4. first of all what is it and does it also give a cut with the clippers.I am confuse about this. That will be the first time using the clippers and I am nervous about it. I will like some ideas when I go in July for my next appointment. My hair is chin length on the back of my neck. I will like to do something different with my hair that is naturally curly.

Replies:
Posted By: mikecuts
Date Posted: June 26 2008 at 8:33pm
Rag Doll,
A #4 is a attachment that goes onto the clipper. It will guide the clipper blade thru the hair leaving it uniform at 1/2 inches of length. What type of cut are you planning to have done? When "they" say they are cuting your hair with a #4, I would be worried unless this is something you want. Are you faithfull to a stylist? If you want to post some pic's and I can help you in your quest for something different. I have certain clients that love have their hair cut with clippers, these cuts are popular during the summer months.
Mike

Posted By: ragdollragdoll
Date Posted: June 27 2008 at 5:38am
I am not sure yet on what I want. I am still looking at pictures on the internet.So I will try to get pictures when I am decide on a couple of styles that I like.

Print Page | Close Window