Forum Name: Curly Hair Product Reviews
Forum Description: What Works & What Doesn't
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=61817
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 10:56am

Topic: Hair Rules!
Posted By: clarice136
Subject: Hair Rules!
Date Posted: July 15 2008 at 4:44pm
I just started using Curly Whip from Hair Rules. I have a hard time finding the right products for my very fine, curly hair and this stuff is so good. Makes my hair so soft, not frizzy, not waxy with just beautiful, beautiful curls.

Replies:
Posted By: sidway89
Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 7:16am
Originally posted by clarice136 clarice136 wrote:

I just started using Curly Whip from Hair Rules. I have a hard time finding the right products for my very fine, curly hair and this stuff is so good. Makes my hair so soft, not frizzy, not waxy with just beautiful, beautiful curls.

Hay which rules?

-------------

Posted By: alancooper
Date Posted: September 09 2011 at 4:56pm
Ojon line of merchandise. Product is one of the superb hair products http://products-for-hair-loss-site.com - . I'm in my early forties, and my hair had lost plenty of curl, body and volume. When a few of treatments with the Restorative Conditioner and styling merchandise my hair is back! Does not} weigh hair down in the slightest degree, and that i have actual ringlets-which I have never had since I used to be a child}. Awesome.

-------------

Posted By: karengriffin
Date Posted: November 17 2011 at 10:32am
Is Curly Whip the kind that you work into your hair when its wet and it set yours curls and gives shape to your natural hair for the day?

Posted By: Stevenfly
Date Posted: November 23 2011 at 11:14am
I started using inecto, there is many - benifits of coconut oil in hair, it keeps hair healthier, soft, easy to manage and smelling great..Check it out!

Posted By: iannhealy
Date Posted: November 24 2011 at 3:06pm
Hair also requires care in rules and it is necessary to apply oil regularly because oil is necessary for the growth of hair and it is one of the best way for healthy hair.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window