Print Page | Close Window

Salt Pepper and white chunks

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Forum How-To's
Forum Description: Look here for articles on how to get the most out of these forums.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=61988
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 7:06pm

Topic: Salt Pepper and white chunks
Posted By: kookooburra
Subject: Salt Pepper and white chunks
Date Posted: July 29 2008 at 5:20am
Ok, I have a challenge I need help with. I'm naturally brunette and have been touching up greys. Now I have 1 inch wide solid streaks of white at my temples and spreading to hairline across my forehead. It's a drag to keep touching up the extremely contrasting roots. So, at 54 I need a practical, economical solution to help me through the transition of colour change. Do I streak and blend, lighten all hair to blend in with white chunks, strip all colour and start sometig new ( I don't mind drastic overnight change)? I'm unemployed and wanting to get back in to the work force, competing with youngies. My spirit is young but I can't hide the waddle on my neck or aged hands..tell tales signs of age. I'm open to funky suggestions, but don't want to look like a lamb in sheep clothing. Any suggestions?

-------------
Go with the flow

Replies:
Posted By: Poose
Date Posted: December 02 2008 at 9:04pm
I use a non ammonia hair dye, by Revlon,
I buy it at Target.
It's like $3.00, works great and doesn't damage my hair!

-------------
^..^

Posted By: Poza Salon
Date Posted: January 09 2009 at 9:49pm
Going from colored hair to grey hair is a BIG deal! If you decide to go all natural then you MUST have a cool haircut. Embarrassed

Sincerely,Zahava

-------------

Print Page | Close Window