Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=62037
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 1:16pm

Topic: stock or custom?
Posted By: mst428
Subject: stock or custom?
Date Posted: August 02 2008 at 3:18pm
ok i'm so ready to order my wig. more than likely will be ordering from bestlacewigs.com. problem is, i need one pretty soon, i have a human hair sewn in that i need to take out soon and get redone over (hair is in great condition, but went to a different weaver and she didn't do such a great job). i really don't want to pay to have my hair sewn in all over again when i can just get a wig. the most i'm going to keep this sewn in is 2 weeks. so now i'm wondering what the pros and cons are of buyin an instock wig that ships immediately where the only measurement given is circumference of my head. help please.....

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: August 02 2008 at 5:08pm
you get a better fit with customs, but you could buy a stock for now to avoid getting another sew in, and than order a custom and have one while you wait.. usually its good to have one straight and one wavy or curly (which are high maintenance) but that way you will have two styles.. some thing you can buy curly and flat iron but its not guaranteed it will always revert back to the curl pattern..

Print Page | Close Window