Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=62395
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 7:19pm

Topic: New to LF - Feedback on Vendors
Posted By: D5LTAbrd
Subject: New to LF - Feedback on Vendors
Date Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:34am
Hi Forum,

I'm new to wearing lace fronts and am researching vendors.  Can anyone give me some feedback on the the quality and price of the following vendors:

Denovo
Kai's lace wigs
AYB - Accent your beauty
celebrity
mywigsandweaves
California lace

Denovo's prices seem a bit on the high side, but the wigs look beautiful.  Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Tks.

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:53am
i ordered from my wigs and weaves and was very satisfied, it was  a few years back tho.. I've heard good things about denvo and california lace wigs as well.

Posted By: bigmomma
Date Posted: September 07 2008 at 4:50pm

I ordered my very first from denovo and i agree they are pricey but well worth it.

-------------
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: September 07 2008 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

I ordered my very first from denovo and i agree they are pricey but well worth it.

HEY BIG MOMMA!! missyou

Date Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:46pm
Ladies,

Thank you for the feedback.  I've decided to order for Denovo.  I'll let you know what I think once it arrives.  Thanks again
Smile

Date Posted: September 07 2008 at 8:47pm
Ladies,

Thank you for your responses.  I will give Denovo a try and let you know what I think once it arrives.  Thanks again.

Smile

Posted By: bigmomma
Date Posted: September 08 2008 at 10:16am
you'll be happy!     Hey SEXI  ! Hug

-------------
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)

Print Page | Close Window