Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=62633
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 8:48am

Topic: Zoe McLellan
Posted By: Durango
Subject: Zoe McLellan
Date Posted: October 02 2008 at 1:39pm
Zoe McLellan (Lisa George on "Dirty Sexy Money") appeared in the season premier with a very short, stylish 'do.  She has had short hair ever since appearing on the show, though this style is shorter than last year.  Her hair was well below her shoulders in 2004.

And no, it's not a Posh Pixie clone, as she was short long before Victoria Beckham cut the Pob short.  It's a very crisp, clean style, and IMO really works for her much better than the long hair 4 years ago.  No pix were up on ABC as of this AM, but Getty shows a very similar cut in recent pictures, as well as the much longer style she wore in 2004.

And the red sheath dress she wore in the restaurant scene in last night's show is worth checking out, too.   

-------------
Durango

Replies:
Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: October 02 2008 at 2:03pm
Does appear to be a little shorter.  She is just plain cute!
Long hair pics of her just don't look as good.

Posted By: conrad
Date Posted: October 06 2008 at 9:56am
Both my wife an I saw her on the show the other night, and we both thought her hair looked great.  I said "why dont you try it? You would look great!"  and i got the typical "It wont look good on me" response.....RATS!

-------------
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: October 06 2008 at 8:10pm
From the other day; bangs a little longer than on the season premiere:

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: shortvslong
Date Posted: October 07 2008 at 6:08am
she does look great with short hair! I didn't like long hair on her when she was on JAG

Posted By: think_tom
Date Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:49am
Ah I don't know, the bangs just look a bit messy, rather than fun, and the rest of the cut is just too short for my taste, I'm afraid....

-------------
think_tom http://www.neolighthair.com - neolight hair

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:58am
The more I see it on DSM, the more I like it. Unique cut and styling, simple, and shows off her gorgeous face.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Print Page | Close Window