Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=63180
Printed Date: May 05 2024 at 8:52am

Topic: 1st LaceFront Wig
Posted By: Msplaygurl
Subject: 1st LaceFront Wig
Date Posted: November 28 2008 at 4:50pm
So I've been obsessed with lacefronts for a month now, so Im finally decided that Im gonna shell out the cash to get one, but do you LF vets recommend that my 1st wig be a cheaper one or a more expensive one? I've been lurkin around here and BHM for awhile and the horror stories with the CV worry me a little. I like Zarawigs a whole lot because all the wigs there look like good quality (and the knots are bleached Smile) .   But we all know how they are a little most expensive, but I guess Im worried about messing up such a beautiful wig with it being my 1st....what do u guys think?

and also, are there any vendors out there that make SMALL in stock LF wigs? Im have a tiny head, so Im very sure that a medium wont fit.

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: November 29 2008 at 3:31pm
i would purchase a cheaper stock unit if you fine one you like to practice on.. the cv's have stock units..

Posted By: Dimples7777
Date Posted: November 30 2008 at 6:23pm

You may also want to consider trying a synthetic lace front wig.  You could find one for under $60.00.  It is a great way to familiarize yourself.

-------------
"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb

Posted By: GreenEyedBandit
Date Posted: March 25 2009 at 1:44pm
I am not sure if you are still on the board, but I ran across your post today after reading a post of BHM about zarawigs being a scam.  You should search the post over there and read for yourself.

Print Page | Close Window