Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=63464
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 5:20pm

Topic: Perming a blonde lf?
Posted By: FabulousHairExt
Subject: Perming a blonde lf?
Date Posted: January 02 2009 at 3:21pm

I have a lf that is being fixed right now because they made the hairline wrong and I was wondering if anyone has permed a blonde lf? If so what perm did you use and was the hair badly damaged?

-------------
fyi I know my spelling sux!

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: January 04 2009 at 8:27am
are you referring to perming it curly or straight? i would use the apple perm for curly b/c its not as stronge as other professional strength perms.. there's information in the newbie thread on how to perm.. if straight is what you want use the oligive straighter its not that harsh either.. but please bare in mind that to be processed blonde is already putting the hair in a damaged state.. so more chemical processing would enhance that state.. if you don't think you can do it, then have it done by the vendor while its there already.. otherwise I would advice having one straight and having a curly made for you than to do it yourself.. it still going to cause some damage tho b/c of the bleaching required to make it blonde.

Posted By: FabulousHairExt
Date Posted: January 04 2009 at 3:45pm
thanks sexi. I have already recieved the wig but I contacted the vendor. They said they would perm it (curly) for $10. They are also going to add stretch to it and redo the hairline..... I didn't know you could have these changes made to it after they have sent it but for a fee you can! Just an fyi for everyone!

-------------
fyi I know my spelling sux!

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: January 04 2009 at 4:08pm
excellent i'm glad you were able to work it out!

Print Page | Close Window