Print Page | Close Window

Best hair extensions to buy?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=63642
Printed Date: April 30 2024 at 6:21pm

Topic: Best hair extensions to buy?
Posted By: $trawberry
Subject: Best hair extensions to buy?
Date Posted: January 26 2009 at 3:32pm

I'm actually wondering where can i buy the best hair extensions on this earthBig%20smile!

I have bought so many rubbish hair extensions i want to buy a decent hair extensions that last..., do not tangle while im having fun or doing house work..., my boyfriend has offerd to buy me some real good extentions, how sweet, he puts them in for me also heheBig%20smile can anyone recommend me in the right direction where to buy them? I like my hair extensions around 20" and im brown,

thanks xxx

Replies:
Posted By: cypresscrown
Date Posted: February 05 2009 at 11:06am
It all depends on your own hair texture. Coarse? Fine? Curly? Straight?

Posted By: hair candy
Date Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:41pm

Regardless of texture Extension Plus all the way!

http://www.extension-plus.com - www.extension-plus.com

Date Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:45pm
I don't think they sell fine hair.

Date Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:47pm
They sell or rather customise anything you want.. have you called them:)

Date Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:49pm
Yes they have only european textured hair

Date Posted: February 19 2009 at 12:53pm
i am confused.. do you need afro or caucasian hair? regardless they will more than hook you up.. maybe it is how you are asking..

Posted By: metalgirl
Date Posted: February 20 2009 at 5:33pm

Extensions Plus sells all textures of hair.  Just call them and tell them what you are looking for.

-------------
http://www.Godiva-Hair.com - http://www.Godiva-Hair.com
http://www.MetamorphosisHairDesign.com - http://www.MetamorphosisHairDesign.com

Posted By: hairthatrox
Date Posted: March 05 2009 at 6:12pm
I always order my hair from Hair Extensions Outlet. They only carry straight human pre-tipped hair though. So, if you need 18" human hair for fusion or micro links, they are great and the quality is better than any I have ordered online by far! I am very happy with their hair so far.

http://hairextensionsoutlet.com - www.HairExtensionsOutlet.com

-------------
♥HAIR EXTENSIONS ROCK MY WORLD♥

Posted By: krimsa
Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 9:43am
I have very fine, straight hair. So far the very best extensions I have worn have been the virgin Russian. They are the most expensive on the market that I have seen but I literally wore 3 wefts for over a year and the hair never tangled and was nearly as nice as the day it was installed. Maybe the ends became a tad bit dry but that could have been alleviated with product or a slight trim.

Virgin Russian is the bomb provided it matches your texture.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 9:47am
Do you mind me asking where you bought this virgin russian?  would not mind trying some myself.. thank you.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by hair candy hair candy wrote:

Do you mind me asking where you bought this virgin russian?  would not mind trying some myself.. thank you.

There are only a couple of real companies that sell virgin russian hair. just search on google or yahoo.

Posted By: studiogal
Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 3:16pm

And if you do a search for russian, the other 'seller' ... you'll see who it is if you do a search.  I've read about some pretty scary customer service on this and other forums.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 3:24pm
Yes manedepot.com is a great vendor.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 3:29pm
Thank you all.  I appreciate this studiogal.. as anyone can google but personal recommendation really goes a along way.  There are too many scam artists on the net.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 3:43pm

Thank you all.  I appreciate this studiogal.. as anyone can google but personal recommendation really goes a along way.  There are too many scam artists on the net.

Well sometimes personal recommendations are made by scam artists too Gotta be careful

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 3:47pm
I know, we are all adults here i hope, but you have some follow through and if your gut says its wrong then you change course.  just going to google gives you masses of info and it is very difficult to manoeuvre with the information overload..

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 5:34pm

I know, we are all adults here i hope, but you have some follow through and if your gut says its wrong then you change course.  just going to google gives you masses of info and it is very difficult to manoeuvre with the information overload..

Sure thing. But you never know what's better. Some personal recommendations on forums should be arrested.

Posted By: krimsa
Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 6:01pm
The problem is that you never know who is a vendor on an internet forum or who might have a vested interest in promoting a particular product or company. I actually went with the Russian because I was tired of Indian not matching my fine textured hair and I was very satisfied. I can’t say that this hair will work for everyone; it just did for my fine texture. The match was so good you could not tell where my hair ended and the Russian started.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 6:04pm

I hear you and that is exactly what I like to hear on the hair match!  Music to my ears..

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by krimsa krimsa wrote:

The problem is that you never know who is a vendor on an internet forum or who might have a vested interest in promoting a particular product or company. I actually went with the Russian because I was tired of Indian not matching my fine textured hair and I was very satisfied. I can’t say that this hair will work for everyone; it just did for my fine texture. The match was so good you could not tell where my hair ended and the Russian started. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Or bashing a particular product or company for that matter.

Date Posted: March 09 2009 at 11:36pm
You HAVE to be careful who you buy from, especially for expensive items like russian hair. And research research research!!

There's a reason why the other vendor isn't even allowed to be mentioned by name here...do a search here and you'll know what I mean.

Oh, and checking with the Better Business Bureau is a good place to start.

Date Posted: March 10 2009 at 12:06am
Originally posted by studiogal studiogal wrote:

You HAVE to be careful who you buy from, especially for expensive items like russian hair. And research research research!!There's a reason why the other vendor isn't even allowed to be mentioned by name here...do a search here and you'll know what I mean.Oh, and checking with the Better Business Bureau is a good place to start.

You also have to be very careful about who you are listening to on anonymous forums. You probably could search and read a lot but it doesn't mean you will find a lot of truth.

Date Posted: March 10 2009 at 12:53am
Yeah, a good indicator is if 90% of the posts a user is making are recommending ONE company. That's a start!

And that's also why I recommend checking with BBB.

Date Posted: March 10 2009 at 1:40am
Originally posted by krimsa krimsa wrote:

The problem is that you never know who is a vendor on an internet forum or who might have a vested interest in promoting a particular product or company. I actually went with the Russian because I was tired of Indian not matching my fine textured hair and I was very satisfied. I can’t say that this hair will work for everyone; it just did for my fine texture. The match was so good you could not tell where my hair ended and the Russian started. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

May I ask who are you buying from or is that a trade secret?

Print Page | Close Window