Print Page | Close Window

Do you like your long hair played with?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=64237
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 12:19am

Topic: Do you like your long hair played with?
Posted By: Pburgh56
Subject: Do you like your long hair played with?
Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 1:34pm
Okay this is an interesting question I was thinking about. Many of my friends that are girls have beautiful long hair and I have been lucky enough to be allowed to play with their hair for them. You know brushing, braiding, putting it up into a ponytail, straightening. As a guy growing my hair out long, I have already had numerous girls asking me if once its long, I would let them straighten, braid, and even curl mine. I have graciously said yes because I think itll be fun :) Girls, with taking such pride in your long hair, do you mind when people play with your hair and do you like playing with others long hair like people will be doing with mine?

Replies:
Posted By: Alisa06
Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 6:35pm
I don't mind it being played with, as long as it is not damaging it. My 10 yr old son loves my hair. He is always fingering it, and running his hands through it. I don't think I would let anyone curl it, or straighten it,but only because I don't use any heat on it, so I wouldn't want anyone else to either.
With long hair ( almost waist length) you really need to be careful with any heat, or you won't have long hair for very long.

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: May 01 2009 at 6:52pm
Awwww I saw the little thing at the bottom? How long is your hair right now?

Posted By: _Princess_
Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 9:29pm
I don't mind as long as they ask for rather than just come up to me and start...the lil ones loved playing with my hair..I even gave some of them a comb to create lil styles for me lol.

As for straightening and curling, I wouldn't.  I rarely and I mean rarely use heat in my hair and if I was to, I'd do it myself.  Though I have straightened and curled other peoples hair for them.

-------------

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 10:41pm
I would always allow people to play in my hair, but it would eventually get annoying because I would always think of other things I'd rather be doing.

-------------
http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two

Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 10:38pm

I can rest my hand on the back of my jeans and finger the bottom of my hair.

My husband plays with it sometimes, my son all the time, and my daughter once in a while. She wants my to teach her how to french braid. Now that makes me nervous. I don't want it ending up in little knots all over. Although I know I will eventually have to buck up and teach her.

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:21pm
Thats awesome it sounds like its nice and long. Even tho Im a guy, I am growing my hair out long too at least to mid back hopefully :) Good luck teaching your daughter to French Braid. I know my one friend whos a girl wants to do mine for me once its long. Im anxious to see how it turns out :)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:55pm
French braids can be really neat on guys. Look up Renaissance time era pictures, I have seen  some really cool styles for men.

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:04pm
Ill def look that up. Im anxious to see how i like it. Do you think mid back is an okay length to go for or should I go longer or shorter?

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 6:02pm
I have seen some great looking long hair on guys. Some can even grow it better than women !tazIt all depends on if it is healthy or not. I don't care what gender you are, if your hair is in horrible condition, it dosen't matter how long it is, it still looks bad.

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 7:18pm
I totally agree. I plan on using shampoo, conditioner, brushing it and everything so I think it will look nice. I take after my mom with her hair. Its really thick and is straight but has some nice waves to it. Im anxious to get it long :) Definately mid back and who knows from there. If it looks half as good as yours ill be happy :)

Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 7:14am
Hi Pburgh, yes I like it when people play with my hair (though adults more than very young children, because kids can be rough sometimes).  It feels very caring usually, so its nice. 

Thanks for your compliment on my hair, its actually not as long as my photo anymore, that's why I haven't bothered updating recently.  I had dyed it blonde, then realized it didn't make me as happy as I thought it would, so after a few months I dyed it back close to the original color, and due to all the damage its resting around bsl now, as it needs frequent trims.  Once it all comes back in natural I can go for the longer lengths again, but for now, bsl is different for me, so its fun.  Happy growing! 

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 7:42pm
Thanks I appreciate the feedback :) I bet your hair is still beautiful :) I am growing mine out long for the first time as a guy. Do you have any advice on growing it out or how to style it once its long :)

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 10:20am
Just follow the tips on this site, and it'll grow fine.  In short, stay away from heat and chemicals, brush it gently starting from the bottom, don't wear stuff in it that damages it, oil in it prevents knots, trim off any splits so they don't climb, use a clarifying shampoo once in a while if you use products with silicones in them, and once its long, wearing it up (at least in a braid or ponytail) will help prevent knots, helping you grow it longer.  Most guys I see with long usually choose a braid or ponytail, but I think the world is an open door, you can wear it however you like.  Good luck!

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 3:25pm
     Big%20smile Susan, I was about to put out an APB on you! It's great to see your name pop up again. Honestly, I figured that you had probably cut your hair. It's not as drastic as I had feared. LOL I'm sorry that the blonde did not thrill you as much as the posters here. But, I'm happy that you like it more now, at the reduced length. Again, HELLO and don't be a stranger. YOU must be the one who is pleased, and you are. Blessings, Bob
     As for the OP question, my wife loves her hair stroked, as long as the scalp is included.

Posted By: paper
Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 7:22am
I love my hair played with, it's very relaxing. I don't like it though, if there rough and pulling my hair.

P.S. Hi Susan, so good to see you! I was wondering too, if you cut your hair. I know you weren't very happy last time we heard from you. BSL is still quite long, and probably easier to care for and wear down.

-------------

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 8:12am
Susan you really have beautiful hair and thanks for all the advice :) I love looking at your website and pics of ur hair they are gorgeous :) I am sooo looking forward to my long locks. I plan on braiding it every night before I go to bed but sporting the ponytail when im out. I would love to have a ponytail over a foot long :) Please keep me updated on ur growing.
Bob S im sure your wife loves her hair played with it sounds great. Do u have long hair urself?
Paper thanks for all the feedback as well. I too find it relaxing when girls I know will play with my hair and style it for me. Just think as ur hair nears ur goal length ull have more hair to play with :)

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 8:53am
Bob S:  Ha ha!  Hello again!  Yeah, the blonde looked okay, but it was hard to keep it from being too yellow without damaging it more than I wanted to, and I discovered that while blonde may have been a load of fun in my 20s, I've changed so much on the inside that I don't really care how pretty people find me anymore (which is the "not as happy as I thought I'd be"-it just made having to stick chemicals on my head every 3 weeks for roots completely not worth the trouble).  I really don't think I'll go shorter than bsl ever again (barring unusual circomestances), I wouldn't be able to wear buns and hairsticks as easy.  (I love buns and hairsticks!)   
Paper:  Hey girl!  Good to "see" you too!

Pburgh56:  Thanks so much for letting me know you're enjoying my site!  Those kinds of complements make it worthwhile!  Maybe I'll stick a new picture up soon, I didn't think there'd be any interest in shorter hair, but it seems there might be.  I know you will love your hair long!

-------------

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 12:07pm
Anymore, I find that as long as you are happy with your choice, it dosen't matter what anyone else thinks. Perfect ex... I got acrylic nails. I can grow my own out quite well, but it takes alot of time to manicure, polish ect, and they never stay nice with cleaning, dishes, gardening... My mother in law just can not grasp why I would spend my money on "that". My husband has an excellent job, we are not hurting in anyway financially. I have gotten a fill once since, and every time it comes up, she makes some sort of snide comment that is just down right rude.
My conclusion, and the moral of my little story... it is my choice and I am happy with it. It is not affecting or hurting  anybody, and  I don't care what she thinks about it.

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 6:37pm
Alisa06- your post has a great message and thanks :) I really dont care what anyone thinks as long as im happy with my long locks thats all that matters :)

Susan W- Def post more pics. I dont care if ur hair is shorter its still beautiful hair :) I would love if you would post a few with ur hair done up in like a ponytail or messy bun too i didnt notice any of them on ur site :( I think I will love my hair long too :) I posted a topic with a pic of my goal length :)

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 9:22am
Alisa, I know what you mean.  I don't know why people have to be rude or try to control what you look like or what you do with your resources.  They should take care of themselves (especially on the inside).

Pburgh (and all), well, I tried to post a new pic, but geocities software was against me at every turn, and since there's a note on it saying they're going to shut down this year, it doesn't seem there's much point in persisting with it.  Like I say in my signature now, go ahead and save what's on there to your computer if you think you might find use for this information in the future. 

There's a page or two with some waist length bun styles, I don't think there's a messy bun really, but one has a ponytail:
http://www.geocities.com/thespookstress/styleswaist.html - http://www.geocities.com/thespookstress/styleswaist.html

http://www.geocities.com/thespookstress/styleswaist2.html - http://www.geocities.com/thespookstress/styleswaist2.html

-------------

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 10:24am

Wow amazing ponytail :) I really enjoy ur site like ive said before. The ponytail is really long .Thanks for the post!

Posted By: Lickalime
Date Posted: May 12 2009 at 11:11am
I LOVE when people play with my hair.  my nieces and nephew play with my hair all the time.  it's really cute when they do.  it seems to relax them.  if they're crying and I pick them up or cuddle with them, they always play with my hair

my husband will stroke my scalp and hair before I fall asleep.  it's amazing.  I find that I sleep much, much better when my husband strokes my hair and scalp before bed.

-------------
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"

Date Posted: May 12 2009 at 12:29pm

Awwww thats really cute that playing with your hair comforts them :) Thats great ur husband does that for u too. I know some friends of mine that are girls are anxious to braid mine and playwith it and im happy to let them? Lickalime how long is ur hair :) whats ur goal?

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: May 12 2009 at 3:34pm
     Susan, I just revisited your hair journey page before geocities' imminent demise, and that green blouse photo of your wavy hair in the sunlight is a flat-out show stopper! I had forgotten that one. lol Big%20smile Bob

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:27pm
Thank you!

-------------

Posted By: vivek
Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 12:09pm
Vivek

I like being played with my hair. My wife always does that. My sisters wedding day was on the 13th of May and they had been to our house for a get together. My sister always used to tease me - ofcourse just for fun -on the length of my hair. She used to encourage me to have my hair let down and then play with. On that day both my sister and my wife were pampering my hair to say the least. My sister was under the impression that i never let my hair in loose and possibly i never allow others to play with it. She possibly was not aware of the different hair styles i sport in private - or rather my wife,s interest in it. She was helping my hair into a three strand braid with a lot of hair accessories and she was surprised by my wifes support. On the whole i enjoyed it as we were only four adults apart from my young son - who is only 4 years old

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 1:30pm

Your hair is amazing. I wish my hair were as long as yours. What styles do u sport in private? lol

I really want to do high and low ponytails, braids, french braid, messy bun, tight bun, and half up and half down, and down. ANy other ideas?

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 6:57am
Hai pburgh 56

Nice to see your reply. Thanks for your complement. My wife was very happy to see your comments on my hair - the credit goes to her as she keeps encouraging me all the way.

I am very fond of three strand braid and high pony. I am also very comfortable with double braid or pigtails. French braid is also excellent, but it takes some time. These are some of the styles which i sport in private.  But for my work, i usually have my hair secure -tied back with my shirts on top.

My most favourite style is a tight 3 stand braid. It seems to give me a comfortable stance - hair wise. I am also very comfortable letting my hair down as the excitement i get each time - when my hair feels my back.

My wife is very thrilled about your compliment as she feels that it is always difficult to get complements from women considering the conservative notions on the length of the hair for men. She feels that i am masculine enough to sport long hair and i dont hide my feelings.

As for suggestions i think it depends on the occassion and the length of hair. Most of the styles you said are in agreement with me.

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 10:51am
Thanks I def so support u in ur long hair journey. Im actually a guy growing my  hair out long as well. Sorry lol. I am really looking forward to those styles u mentioned tho and of course I will do pigtails too. My goal is mid back but that could def get longer? How long is your hair?
Also how do u do the tight 3 strand braid?

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 12:03pm
Hai pburgh 56

First of all sorry for being mistaken for a women. My hair length is 32 inches from the crown. For a tight three strand braid, you should start from the top and should ensure that there are no loose ends when the three separations are alternated for tying.

Please keep in touch

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 8:01pm
Thanks that is awesome. Its no problem really with me growing my hair so long Im sure ill be mistaken for a woman a good bit lol. DOes that ever happen to u?
32 inches is amazing, how much longer do u want it to grow?
feel free to hit me up with one of those private messages on here anytime too.

Posted By: hairbraider
Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 2:04pm
I absolutely LOVE having my hair played with.  However, I rarely allow anyone to because it's curly and the more it's handled the worse it looks.  I only allow it if I'll be washing my hair soon after.  So (obviously) I prefer that someone ask before playing with it.

It's soooo relaxing to have my hair played with and my scalp massaged!  It's also adorable when little kids play with it (as long as they're being gentle) and are comforted by it like Lickalime mentioned.  And I like it when my boyfriend plays with my hair too.  He loves to twist the ends around his fingers and watch the curls "dance" as they unwind.

-------------
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
http://hairbraider.spaces.live.com - click here to go to My Hair Space

Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 6:21pm
Hi Hairbraider. Im sooo glad you like your hair played with. It sounds sooo cute watching your curls unwinde. How long is your hair. It looks really long from your pics :) Whats your goal?

Posted By: hairbraider
Date Posted: June 09 2009 at 2:22pm
My hair is a bit longer than tailbone length.  My goal is about 6 inches longer that that.

-------------
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
http://hairbraider.spaces.live.com - click here to go to My Hair Space

Date Posted: June 09 2009 at 4:04pm
Wow thats amazing length I hope you get there! Best of luck :)

Posted By: Kimbearly
Date Posted: June 17 2009 at 3:55pm
Here is a funny story for ya all!  I am a teacher so my kindergarten girls enjoy playing with my hair.  During free choice playtime, the kitchen area gets turned into a beauty salon at times and the girls are more than willing to give me a hair treatment.  To me, it is very relaxing as long as they do not pull.  I only have these tiny little combs in the play area, so they are just grazing my hair.  If they tried to comb my mop, I would end up with a big heap of frizz!

Anyway, it was a good thing I looked in the corner of my eye one day.  One of my little darlings came over with the scissors and was going to give me a haircut.  Let's just say that was the fastest I ever got up from the chair.  Now, all scissors are hidden on beauty shop day Big%20smile

Date Posted: June 17 2009 at 6:41pm
Oh my I would have had a heart attack. After all that work growing it out to have it cut like that :( Im sooo glad you noticed lol.  That is sooo cute you let the little girls play with your hair tho. I remember when my sister was little even she wanted her hair to her waist. Its like a little girls dream to have long barbie like beautiful hair. And from your pics it looks like you have that so its prob very rewarding for the kids to style your hair for you :)

Date Posted: June 17 2009 at 6:45pm
Got the Barbie hair - just not the Barbie body - LOL!!! 

Date Posted: June 17 2009 at 8:13pm
Lol hey Barbies hair made Barbie hahahaha. That long hair was amazing lol. Even with mine just shaggy as im growing it out I always find ways to try to style it still. Straightening, putting clips in it stuff like that. Do you ever play with your sons hair like that lol ?

Date Posted: June 17 2009 at 8:59pm
He is just not the clip kind of guy.  He says when he is a teenager he will wear it in a ponytail like the motorcycle guys he sees around.  Usually I am combing knots and washing sticky stuff out of his hair.  If he lies down on my lap during a rest I will pet his hair.  But no, I do not play with his hair like I had a daughter.  I feel you have to be careful with kids, and he is only 7. I do not want him to have the wrong idea about long hair, such as it is only for girls to wear clips and bows and such. Long hair can be stylish on a boy without it looking too feminine.  I think it all depends on the style and cut.   He notices that other kids say his hair is long for a boy.  He is really good about it though, and says, "Isn't it?  I want it longer!".  They don't say anything else after that.  Like I said before, it is his hair and he wants it long.  I just have to get him out of the habit now of chewing on it because it is getting really sticky and gross on the sides. 

As for you... You are a grown man and whatever you do to your hair in the privacy of your own home is your business.  Maybe you can buy a wig so you have more hair to play with until your own hair grows?  Just a thought?  They have tons of them on Ebay.  You might even like one enough to wear out in public in a ponytail. 

Date Posted: June 17 2009 at 10:46pm
Thats great your son stands up for his hair like that and everything. Thanks for the advice. Its funny you mention the wig. I was actually just thinking about that not too long ago. I wanted to get a nice long human hair one. It would be really nice to be able to sport it in public in a ponytail :) Thanks for the advice.

Posted By: Addy
Date Posted: June 28 2009 at 12:24pm
I love to have my hair played with too.  DS will play with my hair more than DD.  DD will play with it but it needs washed when she's done.  She likes to put mousse and gel in it and make it stand on end. *shock and horror* 

DS is still growing his hair out although he's been getting some pretty rude comments.  Everyone calls him a girl, tells him it's too long and a friend's mom told him he's fat a gay!  mailto:*%$&%#@% - *%$&%#@% *   He came to me and asked me if he should cut it and I honestly asked him if he wanted it cut and he said no.  I told him to tell the mom he could diet and get a haircut but she'd still be ugly! LOL 

DS has finally started to wear ponytails now.  He felt he'd look gay because only *girls* wear ponytails.  Well, guys wear ponytails too son!  So now, he's confidantly wearing ponytails and just asked me today to put one in.  He'll be 14 on July 25th.  

I like to play with his hair too but I need a couple extra hands because his hair is so thick!  He makes women jealous with his hair and that's probly why he get's so much backlash. Tongue

Date Posted: June 28 2009 at 2:22pm

Awwwww thats sooo great that your sons are growing their hair out. I def agree having long hair as a guy is not gay and ponytails are awesome. I am a guy growing mine out long and I even want to try out braids and messsy buns. What made them want to grow their hair out and how long do they want theirs to get?

Date Posted: June 28 2009 at 2:25pm
I  mean ur son lol there shouldnt have been an s there lol . Does ur daughter have relly long hair too?

Date Posted: June 28 2009 at 5:29pm
Well, I asked ds is he wanted to grow long with me in Aug 07' and he has stuck with it!  Clap  My dd on the other hand is in her own style right now, she just talked me into razoring her hair into the latest Emo style or whatever it is called. Shocked  Whatever she want's I guess. 

Dd colors her hair upon my approval though.  She's only 12 but she has to go through me first.  She's been dying to dye her hair black or go bleach blonde and I have put my foot down very firmly against it!  Her hair is about shoulder length with very short layers on the top and fringe and long bangs in the front.

I have tried to get her to grow long but pre-teens are just as bad a teens hormonal wise. Wink

Date Posted: June 28 2009 at 5:50pm
Yeah i understand and that emo stuff is popular right now. Im  so  glad ur son his growing his long with u. Wow that is almost two years of growth :) How long is it? I remember u said he does the ponytail. Next thing u know he will try the awesome messy bun and braids. I tried to get my mom to grow hers long while i grow mine but she wont, but my sister is growing hers longer while i grow mine :)

Date Posted: June 28 2009 at 7:04pm
DS's hair is right below his shoulders now. 

He has this beautiful wave going on and when I say it's thick, I mean, it's thick!  Without measuring his circumfrence on his ponytail, I'd say it's atleast 4" or more! 

I will have to take some pics later of his hair and an update length on mine. Smile

Where are your pics pburgh?

Posted By: AmandaPanda
Date Posted: September 07 2009 at 6:57pm
I love having mine played with too!
Especially when my boyfriend does it, because he's very gentle (and he has long hair too).

Or even by someone who works in a long hair salon (I haven't been to one yet, but I plan on going one day!)

-------------
http://amandapandahair.spaces.live.com/ - My Long Hair Odyssey

Date Posted: September 07 2009 at 11:21pm
hi addy DS sounds like he has great hair :) def take some pics of his ponytail and urs. how long does he want his all together? My pics are coming dont worry im just getting my camera fixed.
Amanda Panda ur hair is absolutely stunning. im sooo glad u like ur hair played with. how long is ur boyfriends hair? im growing mine to my waist hopefully.

Date Posted: September 12 2009 at 7:04pm
No pics of ds.  He shaved his head in August, a few weeks before school started. 

Date Posted: September 12 2009 at 10:48pm
awwwww thats a shame he shaved his head :( how has ur hair been, any cool styles lately? any other hair news?

Date Posted: September 17 2009 at 5:28pm
I don't think it's a shame at all Pburgh.  He was ready to let it go.  I think it'd be more of a shame if I made him live with something he didn't like that he could change about himself.  Yeah, I like long hair but if someone else doesn't like it for themselves, it's not up to me to decide for them, even though he is my minor child, he's growing up <already bigger than me> and I feel like I should give him a say so in his appearance as long as he doesn't go out looking like a total um...  weirdo and embarrass himself. 

He did it because he wants to try out for winter sports at school.  He can't wrestle with long hair, even if it is pulled back.  He was ready though and I'm happy for him.  

My hair is the same, maybe a little longer since I haven't trimmed.  I haven't tried anything new or exciting with my hair either.  I'm in the neglect stage...  I'm not paying it any mind so when I do in a few months, it will look a whole bunch longer.  You should try it.

Date Posted: September 18 2009 at 8:17am
Awwww im glad hes happy then. :) Like u said as long as he is happy thats all that matters :) I may have to try what u said about letting it alone for a little and seeing if I notice any big changes with it then :) I can almost get my bangs in a really tiny half tail tho :)

Posted By: Daisy :)
Date Posted: January 14 2010 at 12:20pm
I always play with my 9 year old son's waist length hair. He loves it so much and he lets the girls in his class do it too. I just wish that he would play with my hair sometimes, but I dont think he has got to the stage of thinking of others particulary yet.

Posted By: AmandaPanda
Date Posted: January 31 2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Pburgh56 Pburgh56 wrote:

Amanda Panda ur hair is absolutely stunning. im sooo glad u like ur hair played with. how long is ur boyfriends hair?

Thank you. It is about classic length now. I need to update my photo.

My boyfriend's hair is about armpit length. His hair is curly, so it's difficult to tell. It used to be almost waist length on him, but he cut it. He's letting it get long again Smile

-------------
http://amandapandahair.spaces.live.com/ - My Long Hair Odyssey

Posted By: jhonkevin
Date Posted: August 05 2010 at 12:21pm
I would always allow people to play in my hair, I like my hair upto full length,because
I like to keep long hair most often.

-------------
http://www.imitationjewellers.com/ - fashion jewelry

Posted By: cwa14n3b
Date Posted: August 12 2010 at 9:19pm
You have great hair! So very lovely! I meet long haired ladies, and many lament they cannot get a simple trim without getting their hair chopped off / up! I told a new friend she didn't need a chin length bob as the chain salon stylist told her to get rid of a few split ends. She wanted to know why the "pro" would not tell her that. I told her, he was no "pro" . He sold haircuts, perms and color jobs. He was no different than a used car or aluminum siding salesman. She was the customer. She could say NO!. I explained a couple trimming techniques they could ask for and to refuse to allow anyone to bring a razor near their hair. Michelle, asked me if I could just trim her hair this time. Well, it has been three years, basic dustings of the ends and the length is now a few inches below the bottom of her bra strap. Still no "special friend" to take over the trimming duties for her, so I agreed to cover it until she has the designated hair guy/girl she can trust. I tried to teach her last boyfriend, but he was too lazy and/or afraid to do it. GUYS!!! GROW A SET!! AND BE A MAN FOR YOUR LADY! There is no loss of manhood in taking care of YOUR lady. If you cannot step up and be there, it means your manhood is weak, and you are feeling insecure. BE the MAN for HER and YOU! Enjoy a SEXY, STRONG, SENSUOUS LONG HAIRED WOMAN! The BEST THING, THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN! Honor her womanhood, and it will make your manhood a paradise! I'm a believer!

-------------
Just Me

Print Page | Close Window