Print Page | Close Window

URGENT!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6428
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 12:09pm

Topic: URGENT!
Posted By: AmberInRockFalls
Subject: URGENT!
Date Posted: June 21 2003 at 3:54pm
Sunday night I'm planning on low-lighting my hair. My hair is pretty damaged from me personally dying it about 30 times in the past four years. The last time I did anything to it was about five weeks ago (I highlighted it) I have medium brown hair about shoulder length. I want to lowlight it. Should I bleach and then do the brown high lights or....?? Also does anyone have any special recommendations as to shampoos that will help replenish my hair? I've tried Pantene Pro-V, Charles Worthington, and Herbal Essences. Any specific hair masks any one likes?? Please if you're reading this REPLY! Even if its something negative as to tell me that I should just shave my head because I'm screwed! I can't go see a hair dresser so I'm doing this my self. So if you can give me any low-lighting tips, conditioning tips, ANYTHING I'd much appreciate it! ALL comments NEEDED before sunday night!! Thanks!

-------------
Rock Falls Girl

Replies:
Posted By: grenwich
Date Posted: June 21 2003 at 4:58pm
Stop the madness dear.

If you know your hair is damaged from so much colour, why are you adding insult to injury?

Why are you doing it yourself? Wouldn't going to a salon and having someone who knows what they are doing take a look at your hair and decide what's possible with chemical colour be worth doing?

Just my own humble opinion,
Gren

-------------

1bCiii
between tailbone and classic (43.5inches)

Posted By: AmberInRockFalls
Date Posted: June 21 2003 at 10:25pm
Thanks for the suggestion but I have absolutely NO money, I'm dead broke. I have a thing of bleach and my sister is willing to buy the brown dye. I'm 15 and, as shallow as it is, looking good is one of my top priorities. My hair is orangish yellow right now and a change is in definate need. Low-lighting will be hopefully the last thing I'll ever need to do to it.

-------------
Rock Falls Girl

Print Page | Close Window