Print Page | Close Window

Going to Sally Beauty Supply soon...

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6497
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 5:13pm

Topic: Going to Sally Beauty Supply soon...
Posted By: Kgirl
Subject: Going to Sally Beauty Supply soon...
Date Posted: August 08 2003 at 2:05pm
Ok guys, I'm about to make my tri-weekly trip to Sally's tonight or tomorrow. Any must-haves I should know about? I see on their website they came out with a few new items-a generic form of Biosilk Silk Therapy in both Beyond the Zone and the Generic brand products. I'd definitely want to try that-$17 for brand name Silk Therapy is way too much for a poor college student! I'm curious about more products from the BTZ line-I tried the Split End Repair and Get'N'Creamed and liked both of them. I tried the Straight Shot and didn't care for the overwhelming coconutty scent however. I'm also curious about the ION Solutions line. I'm in LOVE with the ceramic brushes from there-I'll never go back to a regular thermal brush again. I don't want to spend too much; I'd like to keep under $20. Have a great Friday everyone!

Replies:
Posted By: sweetpea
Date Posted: August 12 2003 at 10:32am
Try Proclaim Glossing Polish or Proclaim glossing spray. I just bought the polish yesterday. I put a few drops in my palm and rubbed my hands together and smoothed it over my hair. This product made my hair feel softer and left my hair with an awsome shine when I used it on dried hair. It works great.

Later
Sweetpea

Print Page | Close Window