Print Page | Close Window

Styles for hair that grows out to the sides

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of the male species.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=65047
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 9:34pm

Topic: Styles for hair that grows out to the sides
Posted By: hitch1983
Subject: Styles for hair that grows out to the sides
Date Posted: September 07 2009 at 4:43pm
I find myself having to get a haircut after every 4 weeks and by then its not just needing a slight trim, its needing a complete overhaul.

I have quite thick hair, but my problem is it grows out the way.

I try to keep it short with a little bit of length on top, because if i go too short, it doesnt suit my facial features at all.

That style is great for me, for the first 2 weeks at a push, then it starts to look no so great, and by 4 weeks its a mess!

So is their a better style out there for me.  I have a oblong rectangluar face. 

I was thinking about a buzz cut, but i remember trying that out when i was a teenager, and if i remember it didnt suit me very well, but ive changed my body shape nowadays, to more atheletic, could i pull it off now maybe because of that fact?  Does that sort of cut suit a long face.

or should i try grow my hair long, not pony tail long but like tom cruise type long.  I think that might solve the growing out problem, as the weight and length will hold it down and wont look puffy and weird, but i cant really see it suiting me.

or should i try a slicked back style?  Or is that just too creepy looking on guys most of the time.  If i try that, whats the best way to go about it.

I really wish i could keep my current style, but its murder paying a fortune for a haircut for it only really to last 2 weeks at best, depending on how well its cut, there has to be a better way!

Print Page | Close Window