Forum Description: Buy or Sell Or Swap Hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=65306
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 12:10pm

Topic: Looking to buy used ProHair heat clamp
Posted By: LadyeFalcon
Subject: Looking to buy used ProHair heat clamp
Date Posted: October 23 2009 at 11:28pm
Hello,
Several years ago I stumbled onto this site and got some great guidance on hair extensions. I have very fine hair and have used extensions for about 9 years now. I have had a lot of fun with them over the years.

I have been using the fusion method.
My heat clamp finally died. While looking for a new one, I came across a site that sells ProHair and I am very interested in the hair and the technique.  I think braiding the hair in and then sealing it the way they do would work well with my hair.

However I am not interested in purchasing a new ProHair clamp (which are extremly expensive) as one it is only for personal use and two as fine as my hair is the seal may slip. (Loved the shrinkies and how easy they were to use, however they just would not work in my hair)

So I am in the market for a used ProHair heat clamp, and also am interested in any ProHair that anyone may want to sell.

Also if anyone has any experinece with the ProHair and the method they use I would greatly appreciate any insight you can offer.

Also does anyone know if you can use the same clamp and method of application with other thermofibre hair? Or will sealing the hair with a heat clamp only work with the ProHair?

Could I use the same method with another thermofibre hair, and the standard heat clamp that one uses for the keratin glue fusion? 

Could I use the ProHair professional heat clamp with another brand of thermofibre hair?

Thank You for your time and info
Have a Great weekendSmile

Print Page | Close Window