Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=65876
Printed Date: June 25 2024 at 7:09pm

Topic: lace front wigs
Posted By: katie0711x
Subject: lace front wigs
Date Posted: February 10 2010 at 8:10pm

Do lace front wigs actually stay on for a long time even if you shower and sleep in them? are they a better option than weaves?

Replies:
Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: February 14 2010 at 7:11pm
yes i wear mine's for a week to 7 days b/c i have to wash and take care of my own hair.. but anything longer than that can start to look bad.. it depends on your body chemistry and the adhesive that works with your body.. i do shower but i don't wet my head and i sleep in them..

Posted By: lilmsrosie87
Date Posted: February 17 2010 at 6:43pm
I actually just use bobby pins to keep mines on because I like to take it off every night

Posted By: wiggirl
Date Posted: February 23 2010 at 7:44pm
Lace wigs are a better option than weaves because weaves are hard on the hair because of all the braiding. I developed trac alopecia because of  brading and weaving. lace wigs do stay on when you shower, of course you don't always  have to wet your hair when you shower, I don't .  If you want to wash your lace wig it's better to remove it then wash it.  I sleep in my wig most of the time because I don't want to have to put back on every day.  It stays on very well.  You should wear bonnet to protect your wig if you sleep in it.

Print Page | Close Window