Print Page | Close Window

Still shaken to the bone

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66195
Printed Date: May 03 2024 at 6:49pm

Topic: Still shaken to the bone
Posted By: Crafty101465
Subject: Still shaken to the bone
Date Posted: May 06 2010 at 2:31pm
Hi everyone. Three days ago I decides to let a friend of mine put a few highlights in my hair and cut about 3 inch's off the ends. I have seen his portfolio from hair shows and salons he has worked at. So we were sitting outside (no mirrors) Freshly washed hair. I was ready for my trim. The first cut took 13 inch's of the length. The second snip took about 5 more. My husband knowing I would flip out if I saw this so he picked it up and ran for the trash. It was to late for him to do a thing. My hair was down past my waist. Still not knowing what was going on I thought he was starting to put the highlight in my hair. I was happy and excited. 40 minutes later then came the wash and I could see what my new do looked like. So I skipped to the bathroom, and my hair was about down to my bra strap and the top 5 inch's was ORANGE. Oh god. I cried and cried . So the following day I went to Siggers (These guys are awesome I can't say enough about them)here in Atlanta to see if they could help. We got the color straightened out but there in nothing I can do to make my hair that long overnight. If any one knows of vitamins or maybe shampoos and conditioners, magic wand whatever I would love the advice. This has got to be one of the most traumatic things that has happend to my appearance. Very sad, Cary

-------------
Peace through knowledge, love and music.

Print Page | Close Window