URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66249
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 3:14pm

Topic: ..need advise please.. (hair color remover questio
Posted By: Candiflip
Subject: ..need advise please.. (hair color remover questio
Date Posted: May 17 2010 at 4:15pm
Hey all,

So long story short..
I wanted something fun... I wanted Pink highlights.. Went to salon to have done and ended up with a color I did not want(was not the light pink I wanted was more of a maroon/purple color) and pretty much was my whole head instead of highlights.
I've waited 3 weeks now and really want to strip this color out.
I don't have the money to spend at the salon again, spent enough having my hair done NOT how I wanted in the first place.. and to tell you the truth I've had to many bad experiences with dye jobs at the salon I just don't want to go back :(
I bought Loreal's Haircolor remover..only one I could find up here.. and was reading instructions.. and I guess this is a bleach eh?
So I googled.. and just got tons of horrible articles/posts on forums/videos.. on bleaching already bleached hair.. What do I do??
Also she did not get close to root when she did, so even walking out of salon I had already 1/4 inch regrowth not done.. *sigh* and now 3 weeks later of course it is even more.. And on the instructions of the haircolor remover it specifically says NOT to get on regrowth. I'm not hair expert, I doubt I could do that.. what would it do the to regrowth?

any help appreciated!
Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: JenneGrrl
Date Posted: May 18 2010 at 1:42am
I understand you have maroon/purple that you are wanting to correct.. but what color are you trying to change it to? 

Posted By: cat1378
Date Posted: May 26 2010 at 2:46pm
I have a similar situation and would love to know what to do. my natural color is medium dark brown and is now maroon purplish. i was just hoping to ad a little warmth to my hair not the extreme color i ended up with.
I would love any suggestions on how i can correct this. I cant afford to go to a salon ;-(

Print Page | Close Window