Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=66502
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 3:33am

Topic: Martha or Megyn
Posted By: MarthaMacFan
Subject: Martha or Megyn
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 9:57am

Hey guys there is alot of contreversy between who has better hair. Martha MacCallum or Megyn Kelly. I belive Martha has an great head of hair but not everyone feels that way. What do you think

Or  

Replies:
Posted By: ethandavid
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 11:46am
They both look good. Viva la difference, as they say. Somewhere.

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 12:41pm
Can I choose None of the Above

Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 12:59pm
Why would you choose none of the above. Thier both super hot. and have amazing hair.

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 2:49pm
I'm not sure who is who in those pictures, but I don't see much in either one that I'd call "amazing." They're OK, pretty standard I think. Can I ask what about their hair makes it "amazing" to you?

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 3:25pm
    Sorry mabey amazing is a strong word. I changed it to great, odviously  I have different taste than you and mabey alot of others. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about them. I said I think Martha's hair is great. Not you should. If you don't like either of  thier hair thats fine don't post a comment.

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 7:10pm
Martha has the better head of hair.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: makeitshort
Date Posted: July 02 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by MarthaMacFan MarthaMacFan wrote:

Sorry mabey amazing is a strong word. I changed it to great, odviously  I have different taste than you and mabey alot of others. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about them. I said I think Martha's hair is great. Not you should. If you don't like either of  thier hair thats fine don't post a comment.

Don't post a comment???

You said you wanted to know what others thought.  They told you & you didn't like what they said, so you tell them not to post a comment.  Really???

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: July 03 2010 at 12:04am
Megyn's hair accentuates her face shape IMHO and therefore her hair, which looks nice, doesn't work as well for her face.  Thus I think Martha has a better hairstyle for her face shape and it really plays up her skin tone and eyes.

Side note...thanks to makeitshort for letting me know about the spam.  I appreciate it very much. 

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Date Posted: July 04 2010 at 9:23am
I asked who you thought has better hair. If you don't like either I'm not going to stop you from posting, but answer the question I asked.

Date Posted: July 04 2010 at 10:45pm
Point taken...I agree with Karen.  Megyn's hair accentuates her long face and pointy chin.  Martha has the better hair between the two, though I liked Martha with more of a bob and bangs better.

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: July 05 2010 at 11:29pm
The photo of Megyn isn't current. She wore extensions after returning from baby leave. I generally prefer Martha, but without roots. She looked her best when her hair was longer.

%5bimage%5d%20%5bimage%5d%20

These photos (from the past) were posted here: http://tvnewscaps.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fox&action=display&thread=29&page=32 - http://tvnewscaps.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fox&action=display&thread=29&page=32

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Date Posted: February 22 2013 at 7:31pm
Martha has been looking great lately

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: February 23 2013 at 12:53am
I've said it before: If I could watch just one newsbabe, it might be Martha.

-------------

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: February 23 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I've said it before: If I could watch just one newsbabe, it might be Martha.

Whatever rocks your boat: I'd take Robin.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: February 23 2013 at 11:22pm
Robin Meade has been looking exceptional, no doubt about it. But in the back of my mind, I know that her hair is supplemented with gobs of extensions. I have no problem with that, because she's rarely looked better. Martha Mac is adorable -- cuter than Robin in my book -- and I'd give her even higher marks if she kept those dark roots under control and didn't tout the Fox News company line.

-------------

Date Posted: February 26 2013 at 11:01am
I don't know about that Kramer; I think she does a pretty good job with the roots and she's retweeted stuff from ABC News, CBS News, BuzzFeed News, The Washington Times, Hollywood 311, and TMZ lately.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: terone
Date Posted: February 26 2013 at 1:48pm
Erin Burnett is my one newsbabe to watch.

Date Posted: February 27 2013 at 10:46pm
HAWG, occasionally Robin goes with a ponytail that is shorter and way thinner than what it should look like. I reckon it's those days that she's in between extension changeups. As much as I'd love to think it's all hers...

-------------

Date Posted: September 11 2013 at 9:57pm
Martha finally got a healthy trim and some color after being in London; back to that collar bone length I like so much on her.

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: September 12 2013 at 5:27am
Agree with you HAWG...since the topic talked about Megyn Kelly - where is she?  I have not seen or heard about her in some time...pregnant, fired...?

Posted By: glove20
Date Posted: September 12 2013 at 12:17pm
Just had baby, should be back soon with an evening program.

Date Posted: September 13 2013 at 7:05am
I was rooting for Martha to keep it longer. There was one day when she was waiting for the birth of the young prince in London and her hair was straight and blowing in the wind. Just gorgeous. Her hair looked plenty "healthy" before the "healthy trim" HAWG describes, although I agree she needed color in her roots. She could use more even.

-------------

Date Posted: September 14 2013 at 1:21pm
Kramer, I too like her hair while in London but you could tell she didn't have her styling team with her; not a bad thing; it just looked much different than when she's back in NY.

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: September 15 2013 at 11:00am
Well, based on these photos of Martha in London, I don't think there was a need for a trim, "healthy" or otherwise.

l0ve.jpg

xjbb.jpg

o940.jpg

-------------

Posted By: DMB61
Date Posted: September 16 2013 at 4:53am
I couldn't agree more, she didn't need to cut (trim) her hair at all. In fact it was a stupid move.

Posted By: Ricc
Date Posted: September 17 2013 at 11:50am
She looks great with anything below the shoulders to me. I think there's something about her face overemphasizes her face when it's shorter. BTW, is it just me or do a lot of these blonde cable news people look almost alike? They're like clones to me.

Date Posted: March 14 2014 at 2:00pm
She went shorter last night; just a couple of inches.  It's now above the collar bone. Looking for pictures. (Got to get me a screen capture doo-dah)

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: March 17 2014 at 3:58am
This?

I was going to say this is the first time in months that her part is dyed the same color as the rest of her hair. Dark roots are the worst.

-------------

Date Posted: March 17 2014 at 8:39am
Yes, thank you sir.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: March 17 2014 at 10:19am
I think dark roots are sexy.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: April 14 2014 at 10:57am

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: glove20
Date Posted: April 14 2014 at 1:14pm
When did you grab that pic?

Date Posted: April 14 2014 at 3:38pm
A week ago; this new board finally allowed me to upload a picture from a Mac.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Dayla
Date Posted: April 14 2014 at 7:20pm
Martha for me.

Print Page | Close Window