Forum Description: Everything about the latest beauty shows and events
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67042
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:12am

Topic: AskMags.com Boot Camp 2011 at Safety Harbor Spa
Posted By: irishroyal
Subject: AskMags.com Boot Camp 2011 at Safety Harbor Spa
Date Posted: September 05 2010 at 1:50pm

The AskMags.com Boot Camp

We've had the Cosmetology Caucus  in North Carolina  twice and it was very well received, but now we are going south to Florida and having it at the famous Safety Harbor Resort & Spa in

Safety Harbor Florida near Clearwater, Florida in March 20 & 21, 2011I
 Fly into
Tampa International Airport or Clearwater / St. Petersburg Airport check out Air Trans, Allegany and  Spirit Airlines for the best deals

Check in Sat. the 19th  to be ready for the event the next day we will be starting at 10am.
 The charge will be $250.00  + tax for the  2 days of Education + room + lunch for those 2 days.
 You also get 20% off any one  spa service and you'll be able to use all the facilities at the spa! They have a steam room, sauna, 3 pools, tennis and many  wonderful spa  services you can enjoy.
All that for $250 + tax     WOW!

This will be 2 days of education with top Educators in our field, it will NOT be product driven

Learn about corrective coloring & how color really works, learn the architecture of hair cutting and  dress work from top Educators in our field:
David Velasco, former International Director of Education for Wella

Andrew Dressel formally from the Aquage Design Team and  now is the Education Director for Helium Hair Care,

Maxwell Maisano,  National Educator for L'Oreal,

Lisa Di Perna Snyders, National Education Director for Rusk, and last but not least, Mags Kavanaugh, I'm the National Education Director for Haircared.com and the International Brand Ambassador for Compagnia Del Colore also the creator of AskMags.com the worlds largest Educational Cosmetology website.

AskMags.com Boot Camp is filling up fast so to register for the event email me at mags1954@aol.com to hold your spot.

You will need to pay for the event by the end of Jan. 2011 so if you want in on this special event email me now to get registered

Tickets for the event only, no hotel are available also for Cosmetologists that live near by.

-Mags Kavanaugh

mags1954@aol.com

Print Page | Close Window