Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67115
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 4:47pm

Topic: Amy Brenneman
Posted By: Morgan
Subject: Amy Brenneman
Date Posted: September 18 2010 at 8:54pm
Amy Brenneman of Private Practice has cut her hair quite a bit shorter. She talked about it briefly on the view ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY65Y7eIa3o - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY65Y7eIa3o

She also tweeted about the haircut ...

"In answer to your queries: I cut my hair because my hair needed a break, I didn't want to hide behind my hair, or be scared to cut my hair. "

Replies:
Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: September 18 2010 at 10:10pm
I think it needs a little tweaking or cleaning up but doesn't look bad at all.

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: September 19 2010 at 8:57am
Surprised she went that short and layered, and I'm surprised it generally looks as good as it does with her face. Still, this style looks sort of pasted together, I hope she finds a full one that works with her natural curl.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: September 19 2010 at 10:44pm
On one of the morning news shows, she said it took her an hour and a half to get her hair ready every day. It took me about a minute and a half to conclude this look is not as good as the long hair. Amy had some great sexy hair. It was very attention getting.

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Posted By: Jared
Date Posted: September 19 2010 at 11:12pm
It's sad but her hair looks really bad now.

Posted By: shortvslong
Date Posted: September 20 2010 at 10:03am
I would had never expected her to cut her hair because, it always seem to be her trademark. It's a nice cut on her

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: September 20 2010 at 1:17pm
I like the short style... not too fond of the dress she's wearing.

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: September 20 2010 at 2:19pm
     I invite everyone to view her wireimage photos from the late 90's, when "Judging Amy" first appeared. I remember that shortly after the show became successful, she cut her hot, luscious waist-length curls to something professionally "appropriate", a little below her shoulders. Now, THAT was disappointing! LOL
     Today, I'd rate this hairdo an 8 out of 10 on my short hair ranking system, but as Kramer said, it takes her an hour and a half now to make it look this good! That's just too long, IMO. And, as an aside, what's this "hiding behind my hair" excuse? Pull it back, and one's face is fully exposed! Ah well! Confused Bob

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: September 20 2010 at 6:02pm
Nope, most of the 90's pics don't do it for me. More often than not it just looked like a big mop. Much better after it was tamed a little. The current style is much better.

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: October 16 2010 at 8:18pm
Hasn't gotten any better

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Jared
Date Posted: October 16 2010 at 9:34pm
Her hair looks awful now.

Date Posted: September 30 2011 at 8:54pm
It's gotten a little bit better

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: October 01 2011 at 1:55pm
I'm confused by something. Amy's show Private Practice just had its season premiere this week, and Amy's hair is at its old long length, as it was before the cut. That must mean that either this episode (and maybe more airing now) were filmed more than a year ago, before her cut, or that she's wearing flawless extensions, yes?

Anyway, looks much better grown out and fuller here.

-------------

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: November 16 2011 at 4:29pm
Do a search of Amy on wireimage.com and it appears that it's now taken the shape of a chin length bob. Looks great on her IMO.

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Date Posted: November 16 2011 at 8:05pm
Not the best picture but I think I'm liking this

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: November 17 2011 at 11:31am
I think I'm not. I'm sure there are good short styles for Amy, but this one draws my attention to the light reflecting off her forehead.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window