Print Page | Close Window

Computer Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67211
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 12:06am

Topic: Computer Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Posted By: vijay12
Subject: Computer Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Date Posted: October 03 2010 at 10:05pm

every time i turn on my computer, i see a sign that says "data is invalid" and after, it keeps on showing up, what should i do to get rid of it? AND EVERYTIME THE WARNING THING POPS UP, I ALWAYS PRESS OK, AND IT KEEPS SHOWING UP like i said.

Replies:
Posted By: gamajeorge
Date Posted: October 05 2011 at 8:13am
The document that infects the computer and sent the same email for the first fifty e-mail addresses in the address book of the recipient. Large companies and organisations were infected, including some government networks.

-------------

Posted By: ibeautybeyond
Date Posted: October 25 2011 at 7:53am
i think you've infected with virus.

update your anti virus and scan your system.
use esetnod32 anti virus.

Posted By: carinasjoys
Date Posted: November 14 2011 at 6:41am
It is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.

-------------

Posted By: harrygibbis
Date Posted: November 21 2011 at 4:55am
t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.

$$ http://www.autobidmaster.com/carfinder-online-auto-auctions/salvage-classics/ - Classic Cars $$

-------------

Posted By: beckya
Date Posted: May 04 2012 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by vijay12 vijay12 wrote:

every time i turn on my computer, i see a sign that says "data is invalid" and after, it keeps on showing up, what should i do to get rid of it? AND EVERYTIME THE WARNING THING POPS UP, I ALWAYS PRESS OK, AND IT KEEPS SHOWING UP like i said.

It could just need some computer maintenance.  Take it to you local computer repair store.  Better to be safe than sorry.  It could be a virus.

-------------
Becky Adams

Print Page | Close Window