Print Page | Close Window

Where Do You Buy Your Fashions?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Fashion
Forum Name: A Passion For Fashion
Forum Description: Shoptalk - Hot styles, designers, where to buy, deals & steals.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67507
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 7:42am

Topic: Where Do You Buy Your Fashions?
Posted By: mmia9558
Subject: Where Do You Buy Your Fashions?
Date Posted: November 12 2010 at 6:06pm
Do you buy them online, in the mall, through thrift shops or some other way?  eg.

Replies:
Posted By: money888
Date Posted: March 01 2011 at 9:20pm
g

Posted By: Streetlegaltshi
Date Posted: April 16 2012 at 6:24am
from online stores. there are many affordable online stores are available.
http://www.streetlegaltshirts.com -

-------------

Posted By: stevieb
Date Posted: April 19 2012 at 2:28pm
you know, I didn't use to think online shopping was the way to go, but my last few orders were from online and things turned out fine. Be sure to order from a reputable company in case you have to make a return. 

Posted By: boconnor
Date Posted: June 08 2012 at 9:09am
I usually do both; I buy a lot from Target online because they have a larger selection and I have the flexibility of returning items in the store if they don't fit or look good. I also love wandering around the mall. I usually find the greatest outfits when not in search of anything in particular.

Posted By: nicelee91
Date Posted: November 20 2012 at 8:01pm
Where Santa stocks up on stockings

With 62,000 stalls, the Yiwu market is the wholesale face of China’s massive factories, selling everything under the sun to the West, Muslim immigrants – and Santa Claus, in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province, China

Some offerings include artificial flowers, cuddly toys, fashion jewellery, accessories, jewellery fittings, and arts and crafts items.

Moving down this endless row of stalls: photograph frames, crystal, and buckets and spades in lurid reds and yellows.  You name it, they have it and Santa shops here.

Have you been to the Yiwu market or know anyone who has?

-------------

Posted By: Davidwilliams
Date Posted: July 08 2013 at 4:48pm
Buy your fashion only through brand stores. I never use online because it is hard to believe that which online companies provides good quality of stuff?. Be sure about the quality.

Posted By: kathrynrico9
Date Posted: April 15 2015 at 4:01am
Online shopping is a new way of shopping.It saves time & money.It allows us to work more on that consumed time.

Posted By: Audrie
Date Posted: April 13 2018 at 6:50am
I usually do both. I buy a lot mall than online.

Print Page | Close Window