Print Page | Close Window

Jennifer Keating

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67667
Printed Date: September 30 2024 at 2:23am

Topic: Jennifer Keating
Posted By: JenniferK
Subject: Jennifer Keating
Date Posted: December 06 2010 at 9:37am
Hello everyone!!  I am new to talk and was wondering in anyone has tried that that Coppola Keratin Smoothing treatment on their hair.  I hear that it is just fantastic.  I am 40 years of age with very fine fine hair but happen to have a lot of it.  I have a few gray hairs but not a lot.  I dye my hair light brown with some highlights.  I am a big fan of Redken Chemistry System and Kenra hair products.  My hair has a slight wavy to it and I do use Redken's Align 12, Power Tame 16 or Straight Sexy Hair's darn straight and to protect my hair against the flat iron I use Redken's Velvet whip.  If anyone has the same kind of hair that I do and can recommend a product that will work better on my hair please let me know.  But for now I look forward to getting to know all of of you better and to having some interesting conversations!

Great to be here!!  

-------------
Jennifer Keating

Print Page | Close Window