Print Page | Close Window

Different Hair Styles

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6811
Printed Date: July 03 2024 at 4:10pm

Topic: Different Hair Styles
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Different Hair Styles
Date Posted: July 12 2004 at 12:59pm
Hi,
I used to have long hair but now I just cut my hair to sllightly below armpit level, to experience short hair. I cut it in a U shape but now I am wondering if I should have cut it in layer. But I have no idea what the different styles mean. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is the difference between layer cut, step cut, and U cut, and if there are pictures to be found online, please direct me to them so that I can understand clearly. And is it true that layer cut will not look nice on hair like mine, which though I call it short, is really quite long compared to the length of people who usually keep layered hair. And a few pictures of what I think are layered hair I have seen, they keep their hair in the front. I usually keep my hair at the back, so would layer be any good for that? Any help would really help me understand which style I want to keep my short hair in below I let it grow long again.

Replies:
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: July 13 2004 at 10:31pm
is there no one who can help me? :(

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: July 14 2004 at 8:12pm
I'm not familiar with all the terms. I would suggest discussing this with your stylist or even experimenting with one of the simulation programs; numerous salons have them now.

-------------
HAWG

Print Page | Close Window