Print Page | Close Window

Jennifer's hair update

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68190
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 3:38am

Topic: Jennifer's hair update
Posted By: tdouty
Subject: Jennifer's hair update
Date Posted: March 02 2011 at 7:26pm
I don't know how many of you will remember us because we haven't been on here in a long long time.  But for those who do, I thought I'd give you an update on Jennifer's hair.  I know, it's a really bad picture because it was just taken with a cheap cell phone, but you will at least be able to appreciate the length of her hair.  Her hair hasn't been trimmed AT ALL for several years.  It's still growing, but she's saying that it's getting so long now that she can't brush it all the way through unless she gets longer arms.  I usually take on this task for her though :-).  Please ignore the ugly guy with the camera.  Here's the picture:

-------------

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Replies:
Posted By: Rachel A
Date Posted: March 04 2011 at 8:05pm
Beautiful! Please do not be angry with my suggestion but do you think just the slightest of trims to even up the ends. How many inches would that shorten her hair?
If to many then do not do it. I do remember you and was excited to see an update. It is beautiful!

-------------
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

Posted By: tdouty
Date Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:03pm
We'd have to cut about 8-12 inches to really get a nice line about waist length.

-------------

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Posted By: Rachel A
Date Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:23pm
Oh , then you must not cut that much. I am so impressed. It looks very healthy too.

-------------
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: March 15 2011 at 12:58pm
Wow, so beautiful!  

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: March 16 2011 at 12:36pm

looks great thanks for the post

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: March 18 2011 at 8:07am
tdouty - you are one lucky man. :)   Jennifer's hair looks amazing.  By the way, it is possible to care for hair that is beyond one's fingertips.  If she's seeking guidance, just let us know and we'll be happy to help. :)

Posted By: Dark40
Date Posted: October 18 2011 at 2:32pm
It is beautiful!!  Thanks for posting update.

-------------
Shannon D. Bax

Posted By: Kimbearly
Date Posted: December 05 2011 at 8:05am
Looks really pretty!

Posted By: Sparrowhawk
Date Posted: December 19 2011 at 4:57pm
US guys love long hair.  You said that your hair is so long her arms can't reach it?  So, I assume there is another secret arm who holds the brush?

Good.

Guy?

Better, Yu do her hair.  She'll love it.  She get's pampered and you get something to do which is made for guys... using there hands.  Oh, never give a guy a blow dryer.  he will study that thing and it will dissappear into  tool locker for some odd thing...

-------------
Hair is a three-dimensional sentient
work of art!

Posted By: malelonglocks
Date Posted: February 05 2012 at 11:57pm

It is awesome that you two share your love for long hair with eachother. What all fun stuff do you guys do with it?

-------------
Going to awesome lengths

Print Page | Close Window