Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68590
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 10:37pm

Topic: Chelsea Kane
Posted By: HAWG
Subject: Chelsea Kane
Date Posted: May 25 2011 at 9:17pm
Didn't notice any postings on her. She's been on DWTS and went for a new shorter look.

-------------
HAWG

Replies:
Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: May 26 2011 at 2:14am
The three pictures, in order:
Hot!
Hotter!
Hottest!!!

Posted By: Katie C Lover
Date Posted: May 26 2011 at 8:54am
The last pic is her real hair. She was on the Disney channel show "JONAS LA" and she had the cute angled bob she has in that pic and was going by the name Chelsea Staub

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: May 29 2011 at 9:46am
I think a lot of people were confused when she went from Chelsea Staub to Chelsea Kane.  The head hairstylist on DWTS told the media that they had a lot of challenges working on her hair because its angled and a lot shorter in the back then the front so they were having difficulty using clip-ins.  And if you watch DWTS you know they go for very elaborate add-on hairstyles and wigs for the various costumes.  Cute girl and good dancer.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: Takeiteasy
Date Posted: June 29 2011 at 2:23pm
loving the bob looks amazing

Date Posted: June 21 2014 at 3:02pm
on her way to a reception for Wimbledon she posted this picture; looks like she's gone much shorter in the back

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: June 21 2014 at 4:52pm
why can't these people post pictures where you can actually see anything...waiting for a good pic. It does look shorter

Posted By: Rayman
Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 12:30am
Did a Google search on her, was surprised to find out that she's just 25 (have to say that those short haircuts age her) and saw that she had shorter hairstyles ever since that thread has been opened:

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Rayman Rayman wrote:

Did a Google search on her, was surprised to find out that she's just 25 (have to say that those short haircuts age her) and saw that she had shorter hairstyles ever since that thread has been opened:

Yes, doesn't really suit short hair.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 4:13pm
Looks damn cute to me!

Posted By: texdillo
Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 4:33pm
Looks much better in the a-line and short pics to me. I think short hair suits her just fine.

Posted By: HeadBoy
Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 5:11pm
I don't think the short hair ages her at all, in fact, it looks amazing. The first picture was posted three years ago, so she is, in fact, older. If anything, the short hair makes her look more youthful and current, the straight, long hair looks fine, but way too teen-ager-ish in my opinion.

-------------
Peace to all

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 8:02pm
Hard to believe she's only 25.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: June 22 2014 at 9:10pm
She's been traveling throughout Great Britain lately and posted this picture tonight; looks like she's letting it go back to her natural color also

-------------
HAWG

Print Page | Close Window