Print Page | Close Window

New from UK

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68619
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 10:21am

Topic: New from UK
Posted By: davids
Subject: New from UK
Date Posted: June 01 2011 at 1:40am
Hi Everybody!

I am David,fondly called "Dave". I am well,an alien here I just want to extend my appreciation to the ad min for accepting me here! Thanks guys.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for a new exciting and fun way to learn a thing or two. I hope you guys,would be kind enough to give and share.
That's all, may you all have a great day!

PS

Don't hesitate to drop a line,
David Andy

Replies:
Posted By: xiayitiaos
Date Posted: June 03 2011 at 4:53am
Actress and Jenny Craig spokeswoman Sara Rue married Kevin Price at the Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades on Saturday.

Rue wore Amsale's "Bijou" wedding dress and turquoise peep toe heels by Aaron Smith. The couple said their vows under a chuppah overlooking the ocean. At the completion of the nuptials, the newlyweds danced up the aisle to U2's rendition of "Everlasting Love."
A butterfly and hummingbird reception followed where vegetarian food was on the menu and beer pong tables were set up on the patio.

Three wedding cakes were served including flavors of red velvet and pumpkin caramel and guests took home ping pong paddles as favors.
Rue and Price plan to honeymoon in Tahiti.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window