Print Page | Close Window

Light Blonde to Dirty Blonde

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Forum How-To's
Forum Description: Look here for articles on how to get the most out of these forums.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68676
Printed Date: April 25 2024 at 11:10pm

Topic: Light Blonde to Dirty Blonde
Posted By: sa_brinaaa
Subject: Light Blonde to Dirty Blonde
Date Posted: June 10 2011 at 1:42pm
Ok, so i died my hair with a loreal box color and it was medium beige blonde, it has lightened up a lot and i want it to be darker but not as dark as brown and my hair pulls red really easily, i dont want red at all, what should i do?

Replies:
Posted By: sun159159
Date Posted: June 13 2011 at 2:21pm

The first thing you can do is to look on the L'Oreal box and see if there is a toll free consumer hot line you can call and ask for advice on what to do next.  The other option is to go see a hair color expert.  If that is too expensive than you can sometimes get great advice going to a local cosmo school by calling to see if they have a hair color instructor on staff.  If they do, you can book with a student and the hair color instructor will most likely be involved in the consultation.

Another option is to select out just a few sections of hair and take them darker.  The danger with that is if your hair pulls red and you apply a darker color over a much lighter blonde than you may pull a darker color you don't like.

Hope that helps.

Posted By: newshow
Date Posted: July 20 2011 at 9:19pm
I agree.  You need to be careful how you approach this or you could get a color you don't like at all.

-------------

Posted By: jiangjiang
Date Posted: August 08 2011 at 8:23pm
Do you prefer L'Oreal to Clairol color?  I am curious if there is a reason you selected L'Oreal?  Is it the color options?  I never know what color brand is best to buy from the drugstore.

Posted By: rakhidin158
Date Posted: August 12 2011 at 7:34am
I would def call the toll free consumer hot line to get their help.  Good luck.

Print Page | Close Window