Forum Name: TV Talk
Forum Description: Talk About Your Favorite Shows
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68870
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 6:40pm

Topic: Evil Dicks Tweets About Leaving BB 13
Posted By: sherardbond
Subject: Evil Dicks Tweets About Leaving BB 13
Date Posted: July 09 2011 at 5:50pm
What Evil Dick said on Twitter about why he left Big Brother 13 right after he got there.

He Tweeted
I will be releasing a public video statement on @RTVZone in the next couple days concerning my departure from the Big Brother House. But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don’t have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out. Don’t bother asking me questions, I won’t be answering… I will let you know when my public statement is posted on @RTVZone. Thanks for all the concern and well wishes.

Replies:
Posted By: scotssims
Date Posted: July 11 2011 at 12:27pm
Hopefully the show will provide the answers to why Evil Dick left.  Supposedly it was family but he was off to such a great start and the Vets won the Have/Have Nots contest with the cows. 

Who thinks of those contests anyway?

Posted By: rakhidin158
Date Posted: August 05 2011 at 2:44pm
General design and corners of the 9900 makes the phone look and feel a bit cheap. The Galaxy S2 has a well designed and compact shape giving it a much more attractive design.

-------------

Posted By: smithsjoys
Date Posted: August 31 2011 at 8:35am
The video is best of the majority and minority level. There are really entertainment and joy of life.

-------------

Posted By: novasjacky
Date Posted: November 26 2011 at 5:52am

The Big Brother House. But to annihilate the rumors, I am not in jail, don’t accept cancer, my mother son and adherent are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out. Don’t bother allurement me questions, I won’t be answering.

-------------

Posted By: honovijeck
Date Posted: November 29 2011 at 6:24pm
With more people sharing videos on-line and Internet access faster, live streaming has become very popular.

-------------

Posted By: honovijeck
Date Posted: November 29 2011 at 6:25pm
This has much to do with the ease of use, lightweight feel and, of course, convenient features that make them such a favorite. The BlackBerry Storm is one of the latest models to be available and offers impressive features and durable design.

-------------

Posted By: auroramics
Date Posted: December 04 2011 at 1:49pm
The Blackberry can be directly connected to the Internet, be careful of viruses and spyware. BlackBerry users should be cautious when making ring-tone and can choose only safe sites that they know they can trust.

-------------

Posted By: abotpete
Date Posted: December 08 2011 at 12:53pm
There are a lot of work to do, easy to use, lightweight feel, of course, convenient features, made ​​them so popular. Blackberry Storm is one of the latest models available, and provides impressive functionality and durability of the design.

-------------
http://www.quickiphoneunlocking.com/ - Unlock iPhone 4S

Posted By: mageeallan
Date Posted: January 21 2012 at 3:20pm
The Big Brother house. However, to annihilate the rumors, I'm not in jail, do not accept cancer, the mother of my son and supporters are not in the hospital and was not expelled. Seduction questions not bother me, I will not answer.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window