Print Page | Close Window

Hair Jewellery

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair & Special Events
Forum Name: Wedding Hairstyles
Forum Description: Talk about hair for that very special day.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68948
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 12:09pm

Topic: Hair Jewellery
Posted By: bhatotia
Subject: Hair Jewellery
Date Posted: July 19 2011 at 2:15am
Have you noticed that brides are wearing hair accessories now but not veils so much.  What is your preference?

Replies:
Posted By: michaelgrets
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:19pm
There are various hair ornaments used to tie the hair to make it look neat and orderly. A disheveled hair and even hair does not seem to go a long way, to make a lasting impression of beauty.

-------------

Posted By: DoctoredLocks
Date Posted: September 08 2011 at 4:54pm
I used both for my wedding :) I had a crown with a veil in the back, and vintage clip on earrings that I added into my hair. It's your day, so you can do whatever you want!

-------------

Posted By: brandygalante
Date Posted: September 08 2011 at 5:11pm
Sounds beautiful.  Were the earrings heavy in your hair?

Posted By: decken
Date Posted: September 13 2011 at 5:24pm
There are different kinds of hair accessories are used to links of hair and make it look neat and orderly. A dishevelled look hair or even a hairstyle does not go a long way to make a lasting impression of beauty.

-------------

Posted By: DoctoredLocks
Date Posted: September 15 2011 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by brandygalante brandygalante wrote:

Sounds beautiful.  Were the earrings heavy in your hair?

Not really, I did use bobby pins for extra security though

-------------

Posted By: aidennerideal
Date Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:06pm
Wedding Hair Combs is embellished and decorated comb as tracks, which will also help to hold the hair in place. Flowers hair can be flowers, or even those silk and other fabrics adorn the hair beautifully. Hair extensions are used to try different styles of hair, without impairing the hair inside.

-------------

Posted By: lorymadon
Date Posted: September 29 2011 at 2:49pm
There are different types of hair accessories used for links to your hair and make it look clean and tidy. Looking disheveled hair or even a hair does not go very far to give a lasting impression of beauty.

-------------

Posted By: siymenthomas
Date Posted: November 19 2011 at 12:10am
Various and varieties of hair jewellery are available in the market.  Women love to have hair jewellery as it gives you a unique and the best look. Hair jewellery can be wear in the special occasion like in wedding or in other occasion.

-------------
http://r4ds-r4.com/ - buy r4

Posted By: noviich
Date Posted: August 19 2014 at 7:08pm
good post friend

-------------

Posted By: JenniferHebert
Date Posted: August 22 2014 at 5:13am
Yes, nowadays most women prefer hair jewelry more than a veil. There are different type of hair jewelry present in the market which are really impressive. It comes in different varieties like with stone, ribbon, flower and some specially designed for wedding purpose.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window