Print Page | Close Window

Hair straightener?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Curly Hair Talk
Forum Name: Straight Talk
Forum Description: Get the straight talk on hair straightening products & techniques
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68976
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 12:39am

Topic: Hair straightener?
Posted By: haircareforall
Subject: Hair straightener?
Date Posted: July 22 2011 at 10:56am
Hello

Has anyone every used a Royale Hair striaghtener before?

was wondering if anyone has some feed back on it?

Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: flyguy7486
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 2:48pm
Haven't used that straightener before, but if u would like a suggestion to a good straightener, try the Herstyler range

-------------
I am a fun loving guy, and love talking and learning about different things. also love to meet people

Posted By: Kirbie
Date Posted: August 18 2011 at 12:10am
Haven't tried it though but I strongly suggest FMI, since it has a high temperature and can easily straighten your hair in just 5 seconds. 

-------------

Posted By: askvivi
Date Posted: August 30 2011 at 2:47pm
Haven't heard of it before, but if you wanna get a good hair straightener I suggest an iron that has tourmaline ceramic plates which don't damage the hair like others and leave the hair soft, shiny and super straight.    

Posted By: kimadam
Date Posted: June 27 2012 at 6:18am
Royale hair straighteners are created with the newest technology in hair care and give the ideal products available to give you the look you are desiring. 'Nano silver technology' is designed into certain models which basically clean and styles your hair at the same time so there's no concerning if you washed your hair and are scared it might gunk up your straightener. With this technology used to the ceramic disks and ceramic heating elements your hair is certain to look the ideal, no issue which way you try to style it.

Print Page | Close Window