Print Page | Close Window

Hair extensions can help get a long hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: African American Hair
Forum Name: African American Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of African Americans.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=68999
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 2:51pm

Topic: Hair extensions can help get a long hair
Posted By: yewigs
Subject: Hair extensions can help get a long hair
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 2:34am
Lengthy hairs have now been regarded acquiring an attractive search for several years and rough outdoors hair extensions are the right way to accomplish the following loveliness. Think via the action picture actors with very long hair for instance Angelina Jolie, Raquel Welsh plus Cher. Sometimes Fabio, a male supermodel, is reducing lifeless stunning along with lavish hair. Their healthier manes get them to be look for instance alluring elephants and lionesses. If individuals feature a brief bob and also pixie cut down but would wish to try outside the lengthier find awhile, extensions are very best way to try the following.

- Exceptional wigs: Wigs currently have currently been near for any lengthy time however is a bit more different. Wigs and also winglets just add present hairdo considerably similar to a hat. The imitation hairdo is rescinded each day time and put on a take a position.

- Powder wigs: Powdered wigs expert been a rage years ago both the United States and The EU. Both males and women of all ages sported these folks with design.

- associated and kept in: These wafts from company linens extensions will be connected for all-natural rough outdoors hair by procedure for among the list of quantity from approaches. These wafts can be sewn around, clipped around or bonded by using adhesive. The products and solutions are hence sturdy potentially they are left set for several many days and shampooed plus brushed for example all-natural segment.

- Coloring: Just for instance dye and also natural dos, there’s every last organic plus natural cover from the sun imaginable in addition getting one or two not hence all-natural models, as perfectly. You might be capable finding platinum blond so that you can jet dimly lit and all kinds of things in amid. Funky bunches of pink, red and also pink may just be further to get fun.

-Textures: You are going to locate several different textures cover anything from stick right to “brills-pad curly” and all kinds of things in amongst. you is going to locate number of straight plus curly, as well, to manufacture the appears to be like satisfy what’s of course increasing on every last particular human being head.

: Decent top-quality varies: There are actually really different amounts of top top-quality in all these fibers. Virgin rough outdoors hair is what hasn’t been controlled by perm, colored or packaged. This can be reducing plus sewn in a weft or converted to wigs. Remy readily implies that must be ordinarily a wide selection of human remaining wild hair and man made. This organize is rather exceptional plus untangled. It lasts several years.

Several people today determine to receive these extravagant gadgets woven in their relatively man or women hair to get special incidents.

- Wedding parties: A big event is certainly production specifically where numerous brides want getting considered a superb princess. Acquiring very long and attractive tresses swinging near their muscles or inside an elegant “updo” is definitely doable by using extensions.

- Proms: Proms and also fancy dances and also vacation times are a strong further model of occasions in making investments some best acceptable apart rough outdoors hair extensions.

- Graduations: If individuals are graduation from massive college and also college, she / he could aspire to present up while in the ceremony by using some Rapunzel-like design and style. It is definitely all possible with a phone get hold of and appointment stated in the stylist.

If individuals are pondering having rough outdoors hair extensions create right up, she and also he really need to uncover your stylist that makes a specialty of the strategy. Not any sole cosmetologist is definitely adept around this so it would be sensible so that you can store near to uncover an individual who has competence.

Replies:
Posted By: LaraMasterson
Date Posted: August 23 2011 at 4:11pm
Extensions look great, but are SOOOOOO expensive!! *sigh*

Posted By: shannonmegan
Date Posted: September 09 2011 at 11:21pm
I agree about extensions. You should look on the web to get good hair extensions. They are NOT expensive at all if you take the time to search.

Posted By: terrydemola1
Date Posted: September 13 2011 at 11:53pm
Personally, I would recommend synthetic clip in hair. Hair extensions and hair bonding are two other ways to increase the hair on your head by adding it to your existing hair. Another way to make hair shiny and healthy, that has been used for centuries, is to massage olive oil into your scalp before you go to bed.

-------------

Posted By: mackdamons
Date Posted: September 14 2011 at 6:52pm
If your hair is naturally thin or thinning due to age, health reasons or damaged, broken, or you can use the extended fill in the thickness of your hair. You do not need to add any hair length.

-------------

Posted By: hairfashion101
Date Posted: September 29 2011 at 3:16pm
Yes I agree I love extensions! The best by far is Qlassy Hair Extensions..(you can google it) The extensions are 100 percent Indian Remy Human hair, with cuticle still attached . Basically Remy hair will last longer. I usually wear mine for about 5 months typical (4-6mos)!! AAAmazing. I have thick coarse Af Am hair type and I relax every 3 months even with my extensions in. LOVE LOVE!

I purchased mine for 220$ for 200strands of microbead extensions all of the extensions have beads and loops attached for easy diy application. DB and other top brands do not and the cost is almost double and they dont sell Remy hair and the hair will only last 1-3 months.   

Don't be fooled ppl also when i first heard of this tech. i went to a salon in my town and the price they quoted me was 1705.00$ ..i ran out screaming.

-------------
My new obsession: Qlassy Hair Fusion Extensions/ Coconut oil /Whale sperm conditioner

Posted By: Almondbit
Date Posted: October 23 2011 at 11:32pm
There are sooo many techniques out there and price ranges depending on where your located. Just make sure that you are not sacrificing $ in place of professional service.

-------------
Evolutions1Studio.com
Providing Houston with Customized Solutions to their Extension Needs.

Posted By: signature
Date Posted: December 11 2011 at 11:06pm
Most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair types and hair care, but hair is also an important biomaterial primarily composed of protein.

-------------
http://drlevinehospital.com/ - Hospital in HSR

Posted By: Davidwilliams
Date Posted: March 04 2013 at 6:09pm
With the help of hair extension you can have any kind of hair style like you can also have long hair look, you can have deep curl hair, you can have loose wave hair and many other hair styles are possible with the help of hair extensions.

Posted By: Rachel S
Date Posted: June 20 2013 at 8:59pm
Hi all,

As long as the hair extensions are applied properly and you take the proper care of them there should be no damage. A lot of this depends on you. If you are a very restless sleeper you can damage your hair because the constant rubbing on a pillow can cause your hair to be pulled out. It is best to sleep with your hair in a braid or pony tail to help this. You need to be gentle with your hair. If you are used to just ripping a brush or comb through your hair they may not be for you. Using the correct brush helps and making sure your hair is kept tangle free and free flowing is very important. Extensions are not hard to take care of you just have to be aware of them so you don’t catch them with a comb or your fingers.
Our number one recommendation is to run your fingers between your bonds every day to keep your extensions separated.
-Brush once a day with a loop brush if your hair is thick or a natural bristle brush reinforced with nylon bristles for finer hair. So if you have a brush and it feels like it is tearing your hair out it probably is.

-Don't go to bed with wet hair.
-Wear a ponytail or braid to bed.
-Hold your hair at the roots or base when combing. This will keep tension off of your own hair.
-Dry your bonds after washing and you can let the rest air dry.

Thank you.

Have a nice day !!!

Rachel !!!

Date Posted: July 26 2013 at 11:11am
Hair Extension are helpful in getting long hair.We must follow above steps to take care of hair Extension. Never use hair extension while sleeping. There are many types of hair extension like brazilian human hair, http://www.hairextenxions.com/Peruvian-Deep-Curl-Hair-Weft-p/deep-curl-4.htm - peruvian curly hair extensions , malaysian straight hair weave and many more.

Date Posted: September 06 2013 at 10:29am
It all depends upon from where you are purchasing the extensions and where do you live. Because I have purchased Indian Body Wave Hair Weft at $ 79.99 only for my wife. Even her friends are using extensions to make their hair look longer and to get the different look.

If you are not getting hairs extensions cheaper by going to saloons you can use online websites which deals in that. I have brought couple of extensions from http://www.hairextenxions.com/. This websites was recommended to me by one of my wife's friend. You can check out them and even try some other websites which deals in this.

I hope you will get something for you which you are looking.  

Date Posted: September 06 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by hairfashion101 hairfashion101 wrote:

Yes I agree I love extensions! The best by far is Qlassy Hair Extensions..(you can google it) The extensions are 100 percent Indian Remy Human hair, with cuticle still attached . Basically Remy hair will last longer. I usually wear mine for about 5 months typical (4-6mos)!! AAAmazing. I have thick coarse Af Am hair type and I relax every 3 months even with my extensions in. LOVE LOVE!

I purchased mine for 220$ for 200strands of microbead extensions all of the extensions have beads and loops attached for easy diy application. DB and other top brands do not and the cost is almost double and they dont sell Remy hair and the hair will only last 1-3 months.   

Don't be fooled ppl also when i first heard of this tech. i went to a salon in my town and the price they quoted me was 1705.00$ ..i ran out screaming.

It all depends upon from where you are purchasing the extensions and where do you live. Because I have purchased Indian Body Wave Hair Weft at $ 79.99 only for my wife. Even her friends are using extensions to make their hair look longer and to get the different look.

If you are not getting hairs extensions cheaper by going to saloons you can use online websites which deals in that. I have brought couple of extensions from http://www.hairextenxions.com/. This websites was recommended to me by one of my wife's friend. You can check out them and even try some other websites which deals in this.

I hope you will get something for you which you are looking. 

Print Page | Close Window