Print Page | Close Window

Hair Loss Shampoo

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Loss
Forum Description: Support group for those suffering from hair loss.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69005
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 10:28am

Topic: Hair Loss Shampoo
Posted By: iht9
Subject: Hair Loss Shampoo
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 6:16am
Hair Loss Treatment is a natural hair loss treatment pack for men and women.

Replies:
Posted By: stevieb
Date Posted: April 28 2012 at 3:29pm
There is no such thing as  a hair loss shampoo. If there was, no one would go bald. 

Posted By: goodtim
Date Posted: May 30 2012 at 1:46am
Shampoo's probably won't help, since hair grows and falls out from the root (under the skin, where shampoo can't reach). Go see a doctor and have him run a stress test.

Nonetheless it is when losing hair is in excess of this typical hair shedding

-------------

Posted By: marieluy143
Date Posted: July 02 2012 at 5:17am
think positive, shampoo isn't going to help by some hair loss sufferers which had a hair loss problem for more than 5 years but if you are losing hair just recently, then hair loss shampoo can definitely help your problem. 

-------------

Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: July 02 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by stevieb stevieb wrote:

There is no such thing as  a hair loss shampoo. If there was, no one would go bald. 
I agree!

There may be steps you can take to thicken your hair but there is no shampoo that will prevent or stop hair loss.

If you want to take more drastic and long term measures you may have to visit one of those hair clinics and explore your options.

Posted By: neviella
Date Posted: July 13 2012 at 3:20am
And sometimes, when I feel the need for an old-fashioned shampoo, I use Avalon Organics Lavender shampoo, because it doesn't have sulfates in it (but it still lathers). I get the same nourishing effect of the lavendar oils, but it cleanses and gives a little more volume. If you can avoid sulfates, you can probably see more hair growth.

Posted By: sushil1
Date Posted: February 09 2014 at 10:57am
There is no specific shampoo for hair loss i tried bio hair cleanser and it help to remove impurities from my scalp

-------------
Bio Hair Treatment

Posted By: felicia.jupet
Date Posted: April 10 2014 at 9:41pm
Hairloss can be difficult to treat, it all depends of why you are losing your hair
If it is stress related then you need to sort out your stress problem and no shampoo can help
But it is true that keeping the hair away from chemicals and good care will make it stronger and resistant to stress hair fall 
I am using the "uk hair solutions" shampoo Sulfat free, phenoxyethanol, paraben, dyes perfumes of syntheses, Peg-ppg, OGM, petrochemical derivatives as the notice says but i only managed to stop a little my hair fall with the serum that goes with it that penetrate more into the scalp and the vitamines i m taking from the solgar brand "nail hair supplements, an anti hairloss shampoo alone can't help
I hope this help

Print Page | Close Window