Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69006
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 6:47pm

Topic: Jen Carfagno
Posted By: JohnnyQuest
Subject: Jen Carfagno
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 8:44am
Jen Carfagno of the Weather Channel has been on the grow. I like the bob on her better, with her facial structure and "petiteness", short hair really suits her.

September 2010

July 2011

Replies:
Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 11:22am
Great (1st) pic.  I also liked her bob WAY better.  Hope she goes back to shorter do...in fact, a pixie would look great on her

Posted By: DMB61
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 3:38pm
I have agree with loveshorthair, that Jen would look great with a pixie cut. I would love to see her go for the gold and get a pixie.

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: July 27 2011 at 8:53pm
I too think she should go back to the bob; maybe somebody at the Weather Channel is a member here.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: orangenoise
Date Posted: July 28 2011 at 5:55am
I agree the bob is much nicer

Posted By: Katie C Lover
Date Posted: July 28 2011 at 7:35am
She is just a natural beauty!!!

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: July 28 2011 at 11:54am
     Well, I like the longer look better. I have never seen this woman, but I can speak generically. Her bob is fine, but to me, it has a stiff corporate edge.
     A lot of women try the grow-out, and most revert to form, mainly b/c the shoulder length locks have a mind of their own, and don't look particularly impressive, esp. for fine hair such as Jen's. But, she's now 2/3 of the way to REALLY stunning hair. Once it's heavy enough to lay down without effort, and reaches near BS length, it will always look great. Here's hoping that Jen will join the successful minority who hangs tough and keeps growing. Bob   

Posted By: Ben C
Date Posted: July 28 2011 at 6:48pm
I think she looks prettier and younger with the longer hair.

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: July 30 2011 at 8:36pm
I agree with Bob and Ben.

Print Page | Close Window