Print Page | Close Window

LeAnn Rimes Celebrity Bikini model?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Juice
Forum Description: Latest Celebrity Gossip
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69121
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:51am

Topic: LeAnn Rimes Celebrity Bikini model?
Posted By: xiaobaichi
Subject: LeAnn Rimes Celebrity Bikini model?
Date Posted: August 15 2011 at 9:56pm

LeAnn Rimes showed off her bikini body in photos of the singer wearing Mikoh Swimwear featured in a recent interview for the company's website sparking rumors that she is modeling for the line.

However, according to E! News , Rimes is sticking to singing and acting for now. "Some other sites are mentioning this is an ad campaign, but it's not," a spokesperson for the company told the website."She was not hired as a model or spokesperson for the Mikoh brand, so there is no modeling job to mention."

Rimes, who has been scrutinized for her petite frame in the past, did talk about some of her favorite travel spots in the interview. "Tahiti is my favorite place I've ever experienced. Eddie and I stayed for 11 days. Most magical trip of our lives. We hope to take his boys back there soon," she told the swimwear company.

When asked about her plans for the future, Rimes said, "It's so hard to plan cause our live's change daily. I plan on music, film, family...mostly family at some point."

Replies:
Posted By: citygirls
Date Posted: December 26 2011 at 8:27am
LeAnn Rimes is my favorite model as well. In my opinion, she has the perfect figure, smile and looks to call as super model. And bikini pictures of this model are really stunning.

-------------

Posted By: emmanino
Date Posted: December 28 2011 at 7:38am
LeAnn has taken lots of heat over her affair and marriage to her current husband but I think she looks great and not too thin.  I agree with everyone that she is beautiful.

Print Page | Close Window