Print Page | Close Window

HELP!!! Perm disaster!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=69124
Printed Date: June 15 2024 at 6:35pm

Topic: HELP!!! Perm disaster!!!
Posted By: jenn.leighanne
Subject: HELP!!! Perm disaster!!!
Date Posted: August 15 2011 at 10:35pm
I got a perm today, and when the stylist asked me what I wanted, I firmly stated that I wanted, "definate curls", I even showed her a picture of what I wanted. She told me she would do a spiral curl and I thought that would be ok.
When she took the rods out, it was not curly, but wavy which was NOT what I wanted at all. I didn't look at it too much in the salon, because I didn't want to face it, but when I got home I took one look in the mirror and burst into tears.
What makes it worse is the waves aren't even, there is no consistency. It simply looks horrible.
What do I do?! I have fine-normalish long hair, but a lot of it. This is the first time I've ever done anything to it, and its always been really healthy. I love my hair, normally, but it just looks like I tried to curl it and the curls fell. It really looks bad. Please help!!!

Replies:
Posted By: DoctoredLocks
Date Posted: August 16 2011 at 1:09pm
I would go back to the salon and complain. Unfortunately, with chemical services yo may have to wait awhile before anything can be done about it. 

-------------

Posted By: Dark40
Date Posted: October 10 2011 at 5:21pm
Yeah, DoctoredLocks is right.  Since it is chemically treated now you have to wait awhile before anything can be done about it.

-------------
Shannon D. Bax

Posted By: itslewlew
Date Posted: October 10 2011 at 11:52pm
ah shoot :/ call your hair salon and tell them your problem... maybe they can help!

Print Page | Close Window