Print Page | Close Window

Friends than Lovers

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Friendship Forum
Forum Description: Make friends, post about off topics unrelated to hair or beauty but please keep it friendly.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=70046
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 7:22am

Topic: Friends than Lovers
Posted By: stevieb
Subject: Friends than Lovers
Date Posted: January 30 2012 at 1:32pm
I was one of those who was first friends with my boyfriend and later we found out we had more romance in our blood for each other than we thought. It happen when I went away for the summer and we realized how much we missed each other. Love built on Friendship seems to be a good way to find love. 

Replies:
Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: July 26 2012 at 10:57pm

I agree being great friends and having that type of relationship is a great way to start a romance. But on the other hand if things do not work out with the relationship it may be very hard for a couple to go back to being friends. I have seen failed relationships create awkward situations and ruin friendships. It all depends on the people.

Posted By: whatisbeauty
Date Posted: May 02 2013 at 7:33am
Even I agree with you.Love actually starts form friendship and I think this kind of love lasts forever.

Posted By: wiliamrich4
Date Posted: January 27 2014 at 12:22am
I think love that starts from friendship is more successful than direct love. A friend can know you better and can take care of your feelings, needs. The relation after friendship is a good way to find your right partner.

Posted By: Dayla
Date Posted: April 06 2014 at 3:24pm
I agree that it is always nice to be friends first with someone so you can have a stronger relationship.

Posted By: rigato
Date Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:55am
I was friends with my boyfriedn for 2 years and now we are dating for 3 and it is great :D 

Print Page | Close Window