Print Page | Close Window

Newbie, as well as new haircut!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=71217
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 2:11pm

Topic: Newbie, as well as new haircut!
Posted By: Jessica26
Subject: Newbie, as well as new haircut!
Date Posted: August 21 2012 at 4:36pm
Hi.  My name is Jessica.  New to this site.  Just got a haircut.  Need to talk to others about it.  My hair got whacked.  Wanted it cut short, but not this short!  

Replies:
Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: August 22 2012 at 12:57am

Hi Jessica, welcome!

You are one of the countless others who have had their hair massacred by a scissor happy stylist. It happens all the time!! The good news is that it grows back!

-------------

Posted By: Sparrowhawk1161
Date Posted: September 27 2012 at 1:59pm
Yes, the art of hair cutting can be a hit or miss thing.  Hair grows, though... thank God!  It's time to see what's there and be creative.  Tho I am a long hair lover, and find long hair sexy, there are ways of making a short massacre into an inviting feminine adventure.  (Why do I find short hair styles on women attractive when I am a long hair lover... I don't know... but that's another story.) There are many stylists and hair lovers on the site who can assist in ideas to make what seems like a massacre into an inviting encounter and give your self-confidence back.  Just remember...  a hairstyle is just a hairstyle.  You personify your own beauty.  If you believe you are beautiful, you will be beautiful!  Without the personification, you are just a 3d image.  I know.  It sounds like just a line.  But it is true.  Hair cuts are superficial, but you personify your own beauty...  Sorry I am going on off a tangent.  There are many who can help you here.  I hope for you all the best...

-------------
Guys like me notice!

Posted By: Rosey137
Date Posted: October 10 2012 at 4:58am
Hello,
I think whenever you have to cut your hair you just think that the style you are going to choose is also suits your personality.

-------------
Rosey(Hair Extension)

Posted By: blairgreen14
Date Posted: October 10 2012 at 6:16am
I think first grow your hairs then get them cut according to your choice.

Posted By: fchenaj
Date Posted: November 26 2013 at 4:46am
cut your hair you just think that the style you are going to choose is also suits your personality.

-------------
hcen jake

Posted By: janeleonard
Date Posted: June 16 2014 at 6:17am
Its great that you have a hair cut. But the thing is that get the right style that suits you and not the one your inspired about.

Print Page | Close Window